East VS West 2!

Alawadhi

This was the most intense thing I have seen in a while. Every match was intense! Not sure to type the results as I might give away spoilers. But man, go watch it all. Big thanks to Engin Terzi for everything.

• Like 3

Arguably the most impressive card I’ve ever seen in any 1 event. Yet almost zero hype leading up, and also a disaster of a live stream.

Paid for the live stream 24 hours ago and have still yet to see a single match on it. And that’s after refreshing and logging in and out a couple dozen times in an attempt to make it work. Had to “hear” who won from people who didn’t get ripped off by coresports, who instead caught the match on YouTube, for free, same day. Then saw low quality YouTube videos of what matches actually made it on to YouTube before they were pulled down.

lots of upset coresports patrons over this one.

and there is no point in even bothering logging in to see it in a few days when they finally get it sorted. Because…. “YouTube”. That and all the competitors posting results of the matches on their social media’s as soon as they walk away from the table.

and instead of an apology or maybe offering to give us Thor vs Eddie or Devon Vs Levan for free as a way of making it right, coresports instead blamed everyones browser for the flop.

Nearly everyone who payed for the live stream got ripped off. No question about it. Weather it’s malice intent or not is irrelevant. We paid for something we didn’t get.

Btw, I have zero intent by posting in this thread to getting the situation remedied for future streams. And I’m fully aware that it’s probable coresports won’t even see this post. Im here posting so that hopefully I spare a few of you guys from wasting your money on a future event.

• Like 1

Update, coresports is now saying

“tomorrow you will be able to watch full stream of the event. And will have the ability to watch it any time you want for a full year afterward.”

…don’t know what you guys think about that, but that is no remedy to the situation. Because why would that be a remedy when I can do the exact same thing on YouTube, without ever spending a dime? AND it will be on YouTube for longer than a year.

Making my recommendation to skip giving coresports any of your money, MORE than just a heated statement. Because there is no way coresports can control youtube leaks and competitors personal social media’s leaking the results. So It literally makes no sense to ever spend another dime with coresports.

hope this helps someone out.

edit: and yes, should coresports decide to give every single person who paid for this event a future credit to another event, I will also update this thread again with that info. Not that it would change today’s disaster… but it would at least show they are willing to remedy it. Then, and only then, will I be glad to take back what I said about my recommendation to not waste any of your money on them.

Edited by Tommy J.
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Arguably the most impressive card I’ve ever seen in any 1 event. Yet almost zero hype leading up, and also a disaster of a live stream.

Paid for the live stream 24 hours ago and have still yet to see a single match on it. And that’s after refreshing and logging in and out a couple dozen times in an attempt to make it work. Had to “hear” who won from people who didn’t get ripped off by coresports, who instead caught the match on YouTube, for free, same day. Then saw low quality YouTube videos of what matches actually made it on to YouTube before they were pulled down.

lots of upset coresports patrons over this one.

and there is no point in even bothering logging in to see it in a few days when they finally get it sorted. Because…. “YouTube”. That and all the competitors posting results of the matches on their social media’s as soon as they walk away from the table.

and instead of an apology or maybe offering to give us Thor vs Eddie or Devon Vs Levan for free as a way of making it right, coresports instead blamed everyones browser for the flop.

Nearly everyone who payed for the live stream got ripped off. No question about it. Weather it’s malice intent or not is irrelevant. We paid for something we didn’t get.

Btw, I have zero intent by posting in this thread to getting the situation remedied for future streams. And I’m fully aware that it’s probable coresports won’t even see this post. Im here posting so that hopefully I spare a few of you guys from wasting your money on a future event.

20 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Update, coresports is now saying

“tomorrow you will be able to watch full stream of the event. And will have the ability to watch it any time you want for a full year afterward.”

…don’t know what you guys think about that, but that is no remedy to the situation. Because why would that be a remedy when I can do the exact same thing on YouTube, without ever spending a dime? AND it will be on YouTube for longer than a year.

Making my recommendation to skip giving coresports any of your money, MORE than just a heated statement. Because there is no way coresports can control youtube leaks and competitors personal social media’s leaking the results. So It literally makes no sense to ever spend another dime with coresports.

hope this helps someone out.

edit: and yes, should coresports decide to give every single person who paid for this event a future credit to another event, I will also update this thread again with that info. Not that it would change today’s disaster… but it would at least show they are willing to remedy it. Then, and only then, will I be glad to take back what I said about my recommendation to not waste any of your money on them.

Wow Tommy that is BS!!! Thank God nothing of that sort happen to me or else I would be super PISSED! I can't imagine paying for something, not getting it and see low quality on YouTube or hear it from people. I saw email them and let them know what they did was wrong. What I got was sometimes bad audio and few hang ups her and there. But, the videos used to "end" and I was pressing back and watch live again. Wow I guess I am one of the few lucky one's then. Don't stay quiet Tommy email them and let them know. I will raise this concern to them when I see them. Everyone should get what they pay for and telling their customers tomorrow is, well yeah it's BS.

• Like 2

Yeah, the quality of the stream was very bad. I had to restart it probably 8-10 times during the night. I think there might even have been a few times where the stream crashed for everyone. The sound was very bad. For large parts of the stream there was a loud static noise that drowned out everything else. 

I’ll give Coresports another chance. If they F up next event again then I won’t give them any more of my money. 

But apart from the quality of the stream, everything else were great. Incredible matches! Engin has made a great job with the match making. Most of the matches were competitive. Coach Ray did a great job to keep the show going. One thing that annoyed me the last time was all the long breaks between slips, elbow fouls and false starts. When Anna asked for a minute break and the judge granted it I heard Ray shout “NO, you don’t get to rest now, you rest between rounds”. If Ray had not been on top of that then the event would’ve dragged on until the next day.

Recently heard of Larry and Khaled match in March. Hes 105kg at 184cm right? He could be one of the best pound for pound armwrestlers. Maybe pulls at WAF -100kg? He has great potential if he enjoys the sport.

11 hours ago, Ivan Cuk said:

Recently heard of Larry and Khaled match in March. Hes 105kg at 184cm right? He could be one of the best pound for pound armwrestlers. Maybe pulls at WAF -100kg? He has great potential if he enjoys the sport.

He is around 180 CM and 114 KG. I agree he is very good and has a great potential. 

• Like 1

Found some videos from the stream. 

This is a really good match. What do you guys think of the last round?