Wrist Developer Ranking

Fist of Fury

25 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Next week I’ll make a video. My tendinitis has cleared up and I’m starting to use it more often. But I’m on the orange spring and my level Is low.

Looking forward to it. Doesn't matter what level you're at, you can climb the list in your own tempo. Hopefully more people will join and it will give people more motivation to train with it.

2 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

If only I had a WD. Would be fun to get on the list. 

I'm sure you can borrow David's once he has maxed it out haha :D 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm getting stronger with the WD... I only got one rep with my left and a partial with the right.. Orange spring 3rd notch each side. Is that level 9 orange?  I work out early in the AM and I always forget to make a video... Can't wait to start training with the CROM.

Regardless, I think  I'll make the video my last training session before I get Lasik eye surgery. Then im not doing anything heavy for a couple weeks.  

• 2 months later...

Clarification of rules: The side the stopper mechanism is attached to counts as the stopper side. List has been updated.

• 2 months later...

Now that I have a WD I will try to get stronger and add myself to the list 👍

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Now that I have a WD I will try to get stronger and add myself to the list 👍

Its a great piece... 

I got so close to level 6 but i've focused more on bending  and put rubber bands on it instead and have lost a lot of my strength with it surprisingly. 

10 hours ago, bruce1337 said:

@Fist of Fury are you still running this list?

Doesn't seem to be any interest at all in it so preferably no. And I'm not planning on being active as much on gripboard anymore.

So if anyone willing to take over it I'm totally fine with that. Might have to ask moderators in that case you you can edit the first post. Or you can just start your own list of course...

• 1 year later...

I’ve been using the WD2 again during the past few weeks. Best so far is doing level 14 for sets of 5 with the CROM spring. It feels like the jump up to level 15 is bigger than for the other levels. I’m closer than I’ve ever been before though. Whereas in the past I’ve barely been able to move it at all. This time I’m getting within an inch from having the steel touch. Hopefully within the next few weeks I’ll be able to get it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, David_wigren said:

I’ve been using the WD2 again during the past few weeks. Best so far is doing level 14 for sets of 5 with the CROM spring. It feels like the jump up to level 15 is bigger than for the other levels. I’m closer than I’ve ever been before though. Whereas in the past I’ve barely been able to move it at all. This time I’m getting within an inch from having the steel touch. Hopefully within the next few weeks I’ll be able to get it. 

That's great! Post the video when it's done

Interesting, I haven't done really heavy levels recently, but I remember feeling the same way about Level 14 (4-3) as you do about Level 15 (4-4). 

• Like 2