Goal achieved 101 LB THUMBLESS Original Wrist Wrench 5/31/2022

Kluv#0

My short term(6 months) goal is to stay healthy and get triple digits on WW. Longer term goal is stay healthy and achieve the ultimate lift(IMO) thumbless INCH DB. I have been doing thumbless axle for past 2 months but this was first time since May 2020. As always with the WW, it felt good and highly difficult at same time. 

814464972_ww92.png.d58411e1b03bd0a6cc79b26686d6f643.png

Edited by Kluv#0
100LB Thumbless goal has been achieved
  • Like 11

Good stuff brother!!! 100lbs will happen soon enough

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

Good stuff brother!!! 100lbs will happen soon enough

Thank You Luke! 

7 hours ago, JasonD said:

Damn, that’s strong Michael! I’ll be rooting for ya to get that thumbless Inch lift!

Thanks King of Thumbless Inch DB lifts! I figured why not try for the ultimate feat/lift in Gripsport. Have the Inch DB ( backyard) in bubble wrap outside for last 8 months but will get to work soon - bought some silencer cushions from Titan Fitness that will be arriving this upcoming week.

6 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

Nice lift

Thanks John, not bad for a retired keypincher, LOL

• Like 3

Very impressive lift! Just doing this with regular grip would be super strong let alone thumbless. I wonder if the same principal of "lift a 100+ on the wrist wrench and you can lift the inch" still applies with thumbless grip?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Very impressive lift! Just doing this with regular grip would be super strong let alone thumbless. I wonder if the same principal of "lift a 100+ on the wrist wrench and you can lift the inch" still applies with thumbless grip?

That is a very good question and hopefully I can answer that this year:) Thanks bro for checking out my video.

• Like 2

Video of Offset Fatgripz DB DL(Kept level entire lift and no touch of lower arm on weight-excellent for ulnar deviation). Prior did my wrist routine, 3" axle pullups, thumb and thumbless WW 3x5. Bought regular and 2" WW from Arm Assassin this week to have ability to overload and work on cable. Get silencers today so next week haul in the Inch from outside.

1214619747_levelnastineiness.jpg.759c84d0e5d602efe2b9b55bd0416a63.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta start somewhere 👍 slight air under both globes. Inch DB Thumbless attempt for any air BFAA2D72-F5B9-41F2-AF6E-59E64BB97610.thumb.png.2b4a8d20135002b8f03987118fa10dbc.png

• Like 3

Michael, one minute it looks like you're saying I'm outta here, next minute you're doing another world class feat.  92 is outrageous with or without thumb.  Good luck on the 100 and on the Inch.  I'd love to lift the Inch someday in any fashion not involving both hands lol.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Michael, one minute it looks like you're saying I'm outta here, next minute you're doing another world class feat.  92 is outrageous with or without thumb.  Good luck on the 100 and on the Inch.  I'd love to lift the Inch someday in any fashion not involving both hands lol.

Vinnie, here is my editorial.

I retired from contests last May. I wanted to do Kong'21 (heck the FB instead of Flask- wowza)but tragedy and my surgeries in June put end to that. Honestly, never thought I would lift weights / grip again or even miss it. Slowly have regained some healing(emotional and physical) Covid has put a strain on my desire to do lawn bowling, etc but will pick up new hobbies soon. Part of soul searching but I know my posts are quite frequent yet beneficial for some and for me.

You will lift the Inch if you purchase one - no doubt! There is nothing truly that can replicate the force of inch rotation.

Edited by Kluv#0
kong 21
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Part of soul searching but I know my posts are quite frequent yet beneficial for some and for me.

Very beneficial.  There are many folks I've never even met, or met only in passing at a comp, who I consider friends and mentors mainly because of communications on here.  Hope you continue to find time for the camaraderie here regardless of what training or other hobbies you do.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

You will lift the Inch if you purchase one - no doubt!

It seems like a longshot, but so did the IM cert ... and I think my girlfriend is angling to buy me an Inch for my B-day in April or next x-mas.  I have a wrist wrench, so that probably would be a good thing to train for a bit first.  I'm not close on the Inch, but never focused on that aspect of grip, either.  I think my maxes on circus bells are around 140s and wrist wrench in the 70s.  Ways to go, but with focus maybe possible.

• Like 2

Hey Michael, never stop lifting , even though we have injuries, aches and pains related to surgeries or just old age, we need to keep moving forward.  The way of the Warrior…..never give up!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some progress on Thumbless Inch-pics below.  IM Axle Thumbless hold 144 LB for over 21 seconds to finish up a rough workout.

inch mt.png

inch 27.png

26 inch.png

Edited by Kluv#0

1 hour ago, John Knowlton said:

Nice work. Looking strong 

🙏Thanks John!  getting closer to magic number for thumbless IM Axle 1 hand and slight progress on thumbless inch DB. 

Edited by Kluv#0

• 3 weeks later...

Thumbless Original WW 94.3 LB. Have been focusing more on 1 arm axle and sledge/KB feats but will "try" to train this more often(currently 1x every 2weeks) but it is brutal on CNS and is a street fight to gain 1-2 lbs 

94.3 LB WW thumbless.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thumbless Original WW 94.3 LB. Have been focusing more on 1 arm axle and sledge/KB feats but will "try" to train this more often(currently 1x every 2weeks) but it is brutal on CNS and is a street fight to gain 1-2 lbs 

94.3 LB WW thumbless.png

GRIP MONSTER!

6 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

GRIP MONSTER!

Ha Ha, I appreciate the sentiment but Iam definitely not a grip monster. However, at one time I was Keypinch monster without a doubt, LOL!! Thanks for checking out the video.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Ha Ha, I appreciate the sentiment but Iam definitely not a grip monster. However, at one time I was Keypinch monster without a doubt, LOL!! Thanks for checking out the video.

Keypinch is awesome!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

94.3 LB WW thumbless.png

That’s super Michael! You’re on a roll, keep it up!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JasonD said:

That’s super Michael! You’re on a roll, keep it up!

Thank You Champ! I just saw your thumbless Inch Vids both left and right hand on IG- that was baad ass!! You make the impossible look so freakin easy💯You really should post that awesomeness on Gripboard! Thanks again 🙏💪

• Like 2