92 LB. THUMBLESS Original Wrist Wrench

Kluv#0

My short term(6 months) goal is to stay healthy and get triple digits on WW. Longer term goal is stay healthy and achieve the ultimate lift(IMO) thumbless INCH DB. I have been doing thumbless axle for past 2 months but this was first time since May 2020. As always with the WW, it felt good and highly difficult at same time. 

814464972_ww92.png.d58411e1b03bd0a6cc79b26686d6f643.png

• Like 7

Good stuff brother!!! 100lbs will happen soon enough

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

Good stuff brother!!! 100lbs will happen soon enough

Thank You Luke! 

Nice lift

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JasonD said:

Damn, that’s strong Michael! I’ll be rooting for ya to get that thumbless Inch lift!

Thanks King of Thumbless Inch DB lifts! I figured why not try for the ultimate feat/lift in Gripsport. Have the Inch DB ( backyard) in bubble wrap outside for last 8 months but will get to work soon - bought some silencer cushions from Titan Fitness that will be arriving this upcoming week.

6 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

Nice lift

Thanks John, not bad for a retired keypincher, LOL

• Like 3

Very impressive lift! Just doing this with regular grip would be super strong let alone thumbless. I wonder if the same principal of "lift a 100+ on the wrist wrench and you can lift the inch" still applies with thumbless grip?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Very impressive lift! Just doing this with regular grip would be super strong let alone thumbless. I wonder if the same principal of "lift a 100+ on the wrist wrench and you can lift the inch" still applies with thumbless grip?

That is a very good question and hopefully I can answer that this year:) Thanks bro for checking out my video.

• Like 2

Video of Offset Fatgripz DB DL(Kept level entire lift and no touch of lower arm on weight-excellent for ulnar deviation). Prior did my wrist routine, 3" axle pullups, thumb and thumbless WW 3x5. Bought regular and 2" WW from Arm Assassin this week to have ability to overload and work on cable. Get silencers today so next week haul in the Inch from outside.

1214619747_levelnastineiness.jpg.759c84d0e5d602efe2b9b55bd0416a63.jpg

• Like 1