Thatdude

On 1/18/2022 at 10:44 AM, Vinnie said:

Well, they had no technique either lol.  That's why I lost so badly when I finally met up with guys who did.  I should learn a little soon though, I think I would enjoy it more if I knew what I was doing.  But grip has been plenty for me for the last few years and fills the same kind of space in my life that arm wrestling might for some others.

Edited by Thatdude
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Thatdude said:

My friends mostly say armwreslting is crazy and that "you'll break your arm" and "those guys are just using there bodyweight" LOL maybe they'll come around.

I held one that weighs 125 pounds more than me dead center of the table and one that's got 90-95 on me the same way.  

I'll see what I can do. one of these guys that's never lost is always been one of my biggest goals and the number 1 goal when I started (he actually lost once when he was 14-15 to a kid way bigger than him. Hes 19 now.)

I'd love to start a club. I may try to be more persuasive lol normally they just say it's stupid though

Oh man getting a club going with you being is school is the easiest start you’ll ever get. Post up invites in whatever groups you guys use and host at a local park or maybe even your phys Ed department would you allow you guys to train at the school gym? They don’t need to be your friends today to come pull- and you guys will all most likely become great friends for those who continue to show up. I think you’re in a great position- you can make a ton of progress training by yourself but it will all go much faster and more enjoyable when you get some others. Once you get transportation things will improve but seriously getting a local team together will turn you guys all in to monsters before you are seniors. Best of luck 💪👍👍👍

• Like 2

On 1/18/2022 at 2:15 PM, AdamTGlass said:

Oh man getting a club going with you being is school is the easiest start you’ll ever get. Post up invites in whatever groups you guys use and host at a local park or maybe even your phys Ed department would you allow you guys to train at the school gym? They don’t need to be your friends today to come pull- and you guys will all most likely become great friends for those who continue to show up. I think you’re in a great position- you can make a ton of progress training by yourself but it will all go much faster and more enjoyable when you get some others. Once you get transportation things will improve but seriously getting a local team together will turn you guys all in to monsters before you are seniors. Best of luck 💪👍👍👍

Edited by Thatdude