World Wide Grip Battle--Georgia Location, Feb 5th

rphilton

I will be hosting a Georgia (USA) location for Jedd Johnson's World Wide Grip Battle No Excuses meet. The meet is King Kong-style with many locations across the world. We are tentatively scheduled to hold the meet in Buford, Georgia, USA on February 5th, 2022.

Events will be:

1) Two Hand Pinch Flask: 7.5" lift

2) 3" Trilobite: 6" lift

3) Ironmind Hub (claw style): 6" lift

4) Finnish Ball: 13" lift

5) (TBD) Inch Dumbbell High Pull Challenge or a Georgia location medley event, depending on equipment availability. This event does not count towards overall event scoring.

Please DM me if you are interested in joining and I can share the address and contest rules. If you are interested and not close by, I would encourage you to reach out to Jedd because there are likely to be other venues closer to you.

Jedd Johnson's YouTube channel has more information as well.

We hope to see you out there.

Ross

Edited by rphilton
Typos
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to close any further registration for the Atlanta location so that I can cancel the reservation I made for a larger venue and get a refund. Thanks and good to all participants!

• Like 2