Impressive Coc #3 close at 60kg bodyweight at 19 years old

Ivan Cuk

14 minutes ago, Ivan Cuk said:

thanks Ivan.Closing a coc #3 was a big milestone for me.when i got the #3 i couldnt move it at all.

• Like 6

That's rated more RGC than his body weight!  Epic! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nick K. said:

thanks Ivan.Closing a coc #3 was a big milestone for me.when i got the #3 i couldnt move it at all.

Συγχαρητήρια, πολύ καλός! 

Congrats! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats!

• Thanks 1

That only 19 years old this kid has got a long career ahead of him in grip

• Like 1

Very impressive you made that look easy. How long have you been working at it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Knowlton said:

Very impressive you made that look easy. How long have you been working at it

thanks . I started grippers on 2018 i closed 200 lbs heavy grip after some months.I saw the coc 3 saying 280 lbs on ironmind website so i believed that i would get close on closing it because i was almost closing the 250 heavy grip. So i ordered coc  2.5 and coc 3 . One day after school i saw the grippers in the mailbox.The result wasnt what i expected 😂 . I could move the 2.5 for like 2cm and i couldnt move the 3 . I thought they were defective . I was upset for the purchase because i thought i would be able to bring them close. Now after 3+ years i managed to close the coc 3 . I closed the 148 rgc coc 3 and the following day i attempted the first coc 3(feels a bit harder than 148) i bought from 2018 i closed it and held it for 4 seconds closed . It was very difficult for me to close it even with deepset but the feeling when i felt that the handles touched was worth the hours of hard work with grippers all those years.

Edited by Nick K.
  • Like 2

Amen to that . Lotta hard work and dedication goes into that you should be very proud

• Like 1

What was your rep scheme or work out what did it look like

• Like 1

What impresses me more is people born after 9/11/2001 are old enough to be setting these records now..... 

I'm only being sarcastic. Nice work, very impressive! 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

What was your rep scheme or work out what did it look like

i didnt have program. when i was bored i got gripper on hands. also i did grippers every Day i didnt rest something that is  bad. i rest two weeks and after managed to close the 3.if i had rest and a specific gripper close prorgam im sure it would take me less to close the 3.

• Like 1

So you must be just naturally strong, good for you. Set your sights on the number four

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

So you must be just naturally strong, good for you. Set your sights on the number four

Thanks .I dont think i have special grip genetics.It is all hard work .I get 60kg on hand dynanomometer with left hand which is way less trained because of wrist injury but i have trained it a bit , so 60kg score is with some training . With right hand which is way more trained i get err because i have grip strength over 90kg .My goal is to ccs a 3. I have 19cm hands but short pinky so i must move a lot the gripper with the other 3 fingers for the pinky to reach the handles.So i must be way more stronger to be able to do that.

Edited by Nick K.

I would say so.

90KG = 198lbs that's great

• Like 1