Need Some Help

Guest Hobbs28

Guest Hobbs28

I need a program to help with my softball swing. Right now my wrist are my weak link in my swing and I would like to make them my strenght. My grip is good but my wrist take a beating when I swing full strentgh. Thanks in advance.

I could give you a big list of exercises to do, but to save time, take my advice. Get The Grip Masters Manual or Mastery of Hand Strength by John Brookfield. It is available on ironmind.com. He is THE authority when it comes to strengthening any part of the lower arms. They only cost 15-20 bucks, and they are more than worth it.Good Luck.

Look through some of the back posts on this section of the board Bender and some of the other grip board veterans gave some great suggestions to someone for the very same reasons you gave. Maybe a month or two back?

Playing with a sledge hammer is probably going to be key to any program you do though -best of luck!!

Jon@han