My grip tool collection!

Terry Conjugate Iron

From top row to bottom:

1st Gods of Grip 

2nd CoC collection (missing the #4) 

3rd Powerball (missing a few, can't find them in Greece) 

4th Heavy Grips (a few doubles, 200 and 250lbs)

5th One Grip & Bend Italia gripper 

6th Armlifting Russia 

7th two Hreysti and two Live Pro grippers (both made in China) 

8th Viking grippers (Greek brand) and an Ironmind Rolling Thunder 

On the table : Armlifting Greece gripper line (belongs in the 5th row) and all the Armlifting Greece handles IMG_23-11-2021_14-31-05_8.1_101.thumb.jpg.bf6a90f3de4c0cbafda1cc3674b74f11.jpg

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

From top row to bottom:

1st Gods of Grip 

2nd CoC collection (missing the #4) 

3rd Powerball (missing a few, can't find them in Greece) 

4th Heavy Grips (a few doubles, 200 and 250lbs)

5th One Grip & Bend Italia gripper 

6th Armlifting Russia 

7th two Hreysti and two Live Pro grippers (both made in China) 

8th Viking grippers (Greek brand) and an Ironmind Rolling Thunder 

On the table : Armlifting Greece gripper line (belongs in the 5th row) and all the Armlifting Greece handles IMG_23-11-2021_14-31-05_8.1_101.thumb.jpg.bf6a90f3de4c0cbafda1cc3674b74f11.jpg

Freaking awesome dude!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DevilErik said:

Freaking awesome dude!

Thanks man! Very new to grip but I've totally fallen for it... Collecting grippers for 2.5 years. That's how it started for me... 

• Like 1

Same here! I started out with an ivanko super gripper and got the Vulcan V2 after that and I absolutely love them both.

• Like 1

Same here! I started out with an ivanko super gripper and got the Vulcan V2 after that and I absolutely love them both.

Ah so you're an adjustable gripper guy huh? Don't have any of those... Yet 😶

Been eyeballing the Baraban one but I'd rather have his regular grippers you know? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Ah so you're an adjustable gripper guy huh? Don't have any of those... Yet 😶

Been eyeballing the Baraban one but I'd rather have his regular grippers you know? 

Yeah I wasn't really interested in certifying at first so I got the adjustable ones.

I might go for the certs in the future but my set is terrible and only makes me weaker.

My ultra wide set meaning setting the vulcan a small distance so I can get my pinky on it, is stronger than my credit card set.

I think I will try to certify without setting the gripper in the future.

Yeah I guess the adjustable ones are for people that want to save money or just aren't interested in certifying. 

The Vulcan does have some carry over though.

• Like 2

Yeah I wasn't really interested in certifying at first so I got the adjustable ones.

I might go for the certs in the future but my set is terrible and only makes me weaker.

My ultra wide set meaning setting the vulcan a small distance so I can get my pinky on it, is stronger than my credit card set.

I think I will try to certify without setting the gripper in the future.

Yeah I guess the adjustable ones are for people that want to save money or just aren't interested in certifying. 

The Vulcan does have some carry over though.

They're tough technique wise that's for sure! If you can implement some TNS you'll improve dramatically. I find them to be the hardest 

CCS are also hard. I get where you're coming from when it comes to buying the adjustables. It definitely helps having different tensions in one gripper. It's also a matter of space. The 

And it's costly too for sure. Wish I was rich, I'd have 150 grippers haha... 

• Haha 2

Nice collection.

what do think of the powerball grippers?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

They're tough technique wise that's for sure! If you can implement some TNS you'll improve dramatically. I find them to be the hardest 

CCS are also hard. I get where you're coming from when it comes to buying the adjustables. It definitely helps having different tensions in one gripper. It's also a matter of space. The 

And it's costly too for sure. Wish I was rich, I'd have 150 grippers haha... 

I do no sets and TNS's with my ivanko because you can't set it and I do the wide sets with my Vulcan.

I just stopped training CCS and DS because they don't benefit me at all.

I would probably buy COC 3, COC 3.5, CoC 4, ghp 8,9 and 10 if I had the money.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

Nice collection.

what do think of the powerball grippers?

They're pretty good with decent knurling as well. I remember when I first got them early last year I couldn't close their 250 for a few weeks or so, while I could close the 250 of a few other brands. 

Say , aren't you the guy that ordered a 250 from them recently? Am I wrong? 

But I did just receive the Standard Grippers from Cannon PowerWorks

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

But I did just receive the Standard Grippers from Cannon PowerWorks

How are you liking the Standards, I've had my Cobalt for a little while and i love it, It takes what's great about GHP Tetting and Baraban and slaps it together into one gripper

• Like 1

The Standard Grippers are awesome. Good quality, they feel good in your hand .you’re right it’s like they blended all three gripper brands together and made these. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

no was not me

Ah OK sorry, was talking to somebody on here about it last week.. Thought it was you 

11 hours ago, DevilErik said:

I do no sets and TNS's with my ivanko because you can't set it and I do the wide sets with my Vulcan.

I just stopped training CCS and DS because they don't benefit me at all.

I would probably buy COC 3, COC 3.5, CoC 4, ghp 8,9 and 10 if I had the money.

Ah OK I get it. Sorry I forgot you were referring to the adjustables lol... 

It seems like I am one of the very few people that actually likes the adjustables 🤣

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2021 at 3:18 AM, DevilErik said:

It seems like I am one of the very few people that actually likes the adjustables 🤣

I'm going to ask "santa" for a vulcan.... I can't seem to progress w/ COC. So I want to try something different.  I am making better progress now that my routine is more structured.  But it doens't hurt to have both.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 6:51 AM, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

They're pretty good with decent knurling as well. I remember when I first got them early last year I couldn't close their 250 for a few weeks or so, while I could close the 250 of a few other brands. 

Say , aren't you the guy that ordered a 250 from them recently? Am I wrong? 

It was me. I haven't attempted the PB 250 yet but I'm happy with it(cost $20 cad+free shipping). Seems to be the same as my Grip Genie gripper but at a reduced priced. 

I love my adjustable too! I use the Robert Baraban adjustable and it may have my fav knurling of any gripper product but I really need to try the CPW Standard line. Like @DevilEriksaid I believe it does carryover to TSG grippers. I'd imagine the Vulcan would have great carryover also and I may buy one+the wrist developer someday 😎

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

It was me. I haven't attempted the PB 250 yet but I'm happy with it(cost $20 cad+free shipping). Seems to be the same as my Grip Genie gripper but at a reduced priced. 

I love my adjustable too! I use the Robert Baraban adjustable and it may have my fav knurling of any gripper product but I really need to try the CPW Standard line. Like @DevilEriksaid I believe it does carryover to TSG grippers. I'd imagine the Vulcan would have great carryover also and I may buy one+the wrist developer someday 😎

Ah it arrived? Haven't seen the Grip Genie stuff in person. 

I was actually looking up the Baraban adjustables last night. Great product it seems. I'd like to have one or two, seems like as I go along with this I'm on constant search for new grip handles etc. So it's just a matter of time for me to add this stuff to my collection 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

I only have the CROM spring which has a very hard sweep and is nearly impossible to set.

You can do your CCS work with the vulcan and your deep set work with COC and have the best of both worlds.

You could also decide to get the vulcan with the orange spring instead of the CROM spring this spring acts similar to the COC grippers meaning that is also ramps up ans that the close is hardest part of the range of motion.

The set and the sweep are very hard with the CROM spring but the close isn't.

Edited by DevilErik
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2021 at 10:18 AM, DevilErik said:

Nah man... I think they're a great idea for people who don't have much space and/or don't wanna spend a lot on different gripper tensions. It only makes sense. Plus I bet they're a lot of fun to take with on the road etc. I've taken mine 4-5 times out of the house and I had a 4lbs plastic bag full of grippers lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Nah man... I think they're a great idea for people who don't have much space and/or don't wanna spend a lot on different gripper tensions. It only makes sense. Plus I bet they're a lot of fun to take with on the road etc. I've taken mine 4-5 times out of the house and I had a 4lbs plastic bag full of grippers lol

Haha that is awesome man.

You could take them with you but the grippers are huge carrying a few coc grippers with you is probably easier lol.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Haha that is awesome man.

You could take them with you but the grippers are huge carrying a few coc grippers with you is probably easier lol.

I'd still take them with me looool

I'm a bit of a gripper junky. When the CoCs finally arrived earlier this year I swear I'd carry one in my pocket around the house. My girl was like: 😐😑😶

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

I'd still take them with me looool

I'm a bit of a gripper junky. When the CoCs finally arrived earlier this year I swear I'd carry one in my pocket around the house. My girl was like: 😐😑😶

Hahaha she'd be like: "Is that a gripper in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1