Bend of the day/Double overhand/ Kink only

Ole' Puller

Bend of the day/Double overhand/Kink only:
• Noble Force Russia
• 145kg Russian calibration
• Kink only
• Single IMP's

"Here's a quick look at the bend of the day. After a warm up I wrapped up a 145kg bar from Noble Force and gave it a go. Today's focus was on the kink and it took me 3 hits but I got it done. On Wednesday I'll take it from kink to sweep. Since this is a max level bend for me, I'm only going to use one bar for the week following the training principle of kink, sweep and crush. It may not seem like a lot but it was good time under tension and I look forward to battling this bar again on Wednesday!"
👊〰️👊

InShot_20211115_073735886.thumb.jpg.aace2676dc8bbd8688aa4f0e04b291f8.jpgIMG_20211115_121937478.thumb.jpg.cef1f7fdecf938d97de0c34a134f3c66.jpg

• Like 3

I genuinely apologize for these age restriction notifications. I am not choosing this option when I upload them to YouTube, however it seems to automatically get categorized as inappropriate for viewers under 18. I've appealed this recently but to no avail .. I can't figure out what they view as being inappropriate to an audience 18 and under. I don't know if it's the word "kink" in the title or the fact that the bar is high up under my throat that causes concern, but again I apologize!

2 hours ago, Ole' Puller said:

I genuinely apologize for these age restriction notifications. I am not choosing this option when I upload them to YouTube, however it seems to automatically get categorized as inappropriate for viewers under 18. I've appealed this recently but to no avail .. I can't figure out what they view as being inappropriate to an audience 18 and under. I don't know if it's the word "kink" in the title or the fact that the bar is high up under my throat that causes concern, but again I apologize!

I also believe the word "kink" is being flagged. All you can do is try and appeal or remove the word kink to see if it helps.

• Like 1

Thank you brother! Yes, that's all I can think of .. maybe the word kink raised a flag. Next time I'll use the phrase "initial bend" or something. 

2 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

You're simply too kinky for youtube, you might be better off starting a onlyfans page :D

I have definitely raised eyebrows taking about how I have “a strong kink in leather.” 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/16/2021 at 5:23 PM, Fist of Fury said:

You're simply too kinky for youtube, you might be better off starting a onlyfans page :D

LOL brother! Yes, apparently so .. I actually appealed it recently and after reviewing they agreed that there wasn't anything that warrented it being flagged so for now I'm back in their good graces!