Double overhand bend of the day

Ole' Puller

Double overhand bend of the day:
• Noble Force Russia 135kg Russian calibrated 40x steel
• 8mm x 7 inches
• Single IronMind wraps

"Here's a quick look at a bend I completed early this morning. After a warm up on two 1/4 x 7 g5's and one 5/16 x 7 g2, I wrapped up an 8mm x 7 inch bar from Noble Force and gave it a go. After 6 weeks training on a kink, sweep and crush program using only single and micro wraps along with mostly drill rod stock, I'm very pleased with the results in such a short time and it felt great to bend this bar from start to finish in singles. I plan on returning to this program shortly with heavier drill rod and the same training layout. The purpose of training this way was to develop true bending strength using only single and micro wraps coupled with challenging training stock like drill rod, stainless, and 40x structural steel. Again, this is not to knock double wraps as I intend to use them when necessary but I needed to put a governor on myself because through my dependency on double wraps, I was able to bend bigger steel indeed, but I was also aggravating old injuries which caused me to stay away from unbraced bending, particularly DO & DU for quite a few months. In addition, I was not building a good foundation for longevity. This of course did not sit well with me so I decided to do something about it. I sought advice and pressed on .. better late than never! As always I'm extremely grateful!"
👊〰️👊

InShot_20211107_182122212.thumb.jpg.1103d5cd41b9b93c56351e58c3b8bd9f.jpgIMG_20211107_181355901.thumb.jpg.21977d25a68ea8055da34d8c750bf2a7.jpgInShot_20211108_070749287.thumb.jpg.09015df8dfb9ad9700186cdc9eb19754.jpg