Cannon

I think this is still playground material for Tanner lol

9 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I think this is still playground material for Tanner lol

It's time for him to crush it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cannon said:

It's time for him to crush it.

No doubt.  I don't think the betting starts until MM7-ish.  Up through about 6 it may be ho hum for him.  I mean, he did COC 3.5 from a CCS, that has to translate at least to MM7 or more ...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

No doubt.  I don't think the betting starts until MM7-ish.  Up through about 6 it may be ho hum for him.  I mean, he did COC 3.5 from a CCS, that has to translate at least to MM7 or more ...

I agree! Tanner is natural beast.  I think He will get MM9. Also, It would be cool to get approximate strength of each gripper on MM ladder. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kluv#0 said:

I agree! Tanner is natural beast.  I think He will get MM9. Also, It would be cool to get approximate strength of each gripper on MM ladder. 

There is a post somewhere that estimates the RGC up to about MM7 or 8.  I think MM2 is low 160s (and felt like that when I did it).  I believe MM3 is reported to be mid-170s, and 4 also not much harder than 3, then 5 and 6 in 180s and 7 around 194 or 195, 8 around 199 or 200, 9 more, 10 no one ever tried.  But this is from memory.  Estimates are from people who did those certs, not actual ratings, but usually people at thee levels are pretty aware of what they can do so the estimates are likely pretty close.  if you find that thread it is probably pretty close.

My memory was a little off.  I pasted this from a post by gripper guru Chez (an MM7 closer) in 2018:

<<I’m my opinion these are all a little high except the MM3. I am certified on the MM7 so I can give my estimates:

MM1 - 153

MM2 - 163/164

MM3 - 180-183

MM4 - 183-184

MM5 - 189-190

MM6 - 194

MM7 - 197/198

MM8 - 204-206 per Morgan who’s the only person to close it>>

Of these I have done only 1 and 2, in 2019 and 2020, and I felt like MM1 was more like 151-152, and MM2 more like 161-162, but maybe they are a little more because I usually get a little extra in my oomph on game day.

• Like 4

Note the jump from MM2 to 3.  That's huge!  More than from 3 to 7!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Note the jump from MM2 to 3.  That's huge!  More than from 3 to 7!

Yes, I think that jump is one of the reasons the MM ladder is so cool- massive distinguisher of strength! I will signup just to try it and not get despondent afterwards🤣

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 6:13 PM, Vinnie said:

My memory was a little off.  I pasted this from a post by gripper guru Chez (an MM7 closer) in 2018:

<<I’m my opinion these are all a little high except the MM3. I am certified on the MM7 so I can give my estimates:

MM1 - 153

MM2 - 163/164

MM3 - 180-183

MM4 - 183-184

MM5 - 189-190

MM6 - 194

MM7 - 197/198

MM8 - 204-206 per Morgan who’s the only person to close it>>

Of these I have done only 1 and 2, in 2019 and 2020, and I felt like MM1 was more like 151-152, and MM2 more like 161-162, but maybe they are a little more because I usually get a little extra in my oomph on game day.

Yep and if you want to update this Vin....stephen Anderson is the only man to attempt the MM9 to date (he missed twice) but guessed is 205-210. The post is in his MM9 second attempt thread 

• Like 3