My ultra wide set is stronger than my CCS

DevilErik

18 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

Keep in mind what you can do on a wrist wrench will be sometimes more than a half less than you can do on a rolling handle. So if you can do 200 on a rolling thunder you may be able to do 100 on a wrist wrench of the same diameter 

I love that the more difficult the better!

I just did the math it will only cost me 46 euros.

A threaded pipe, a pipe flange and 10 concrete tiles weighing 22.5 kg each.

Thanks for your help guys you saved me a ton of money!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

I just did the math it will only cost me 46 euros.

A threaded pipe, a pipe flange and 10 concrete tiles weighing 22.5 kg each.

Thanks for your help guys you saved me a ton of money!

Nice, I hope to see a 500 lbs wrist wrench lift from you soon :D

Seriously tho, lifting two of those blocks on the WW and you should have a chance at the Inch.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Seriously tho, lifting two of those blocks on the WW and you should have a chance at the Inch.

Then my goal will be to at least lift 3 of them.

33 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Then my goal will be to at least lift 3 of them.

Only three? :blink Most I've seen on the WW is like 55 kg. If you can do three of those, that's around 70 kg's. Then you'll lift the MDB pretty easily I would think :D

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Only three? :blink Most I've seen on the WW is like 55 kg. If you can do three of those, that's around 70 kg's. Then you'll lift the MDB pretty easily I would think :D

Shoot for the moon or go home lol

5 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Are there any other lifts like the wrist wrench for pinch meaning that even elite numbers are "super low" weight wise? I know there's the coin lift for key pinch.

Those are super interesting in my opinion. 

Edited by DevilErik

@DevilErik, there's plenty of lifts like that. If you count grippers in RGC, TNS is pretty low. TNS'ing let's say a hard #3 at 160 isn't much in terms of numbers but should be considered very good. Even a #3.5 which we almost never see closed TNS style is not that much.

There's a lot of silly lifts you can do to test how weak you are, like stub, penny pinch, super narrow pinch, super wide pinch, like block weights, wrist levering, plate curls, extensor lifts, most key-pinch lifts. All yield low numbers compared to most other lifts.

If you count in steel bending there's  stuff you can test how weak you are as well. Like barehand bending etc. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

@DevilErik, there's plenty of lifts like that. If you count grippers in RGC, TNS is pretty low. TNS'ing let's say a hard #3 at 160 isn't much in terms of numbers but should be considered very good. Even a #3.5 which we almost never see closed TNS style is not that much.

There's a lot of silly lifts you can do to test how weak you are, like stub, penny pinch, super narrow pinch, super wide pinch, like block weights, wrist levering, plate curls, extensor lifts, most key-pinch lifts. All yield low numbers compared to most other lifts.

If you count in steel bending there's  stuff you can test how weak you are as well. Like barehand bending etc. 

Awesome thanks for answering my question man. I love TNS

Edited by DevilErik