My ultra wide set is stronger than my CCS

DevilErik

Just now, Joe Sullivan said:

If you are decently strong there should not be anything thick bar or wide pinch  you can’t lift with the amount of purchase you can get on the device .  

The Millennium DB would probably be the only thing that I can think of that can even stop people with enormous hands.

Thing that makes the millennium tough is the sheer weight combined with the rotation

Edited by Jermiah Merciconah
typo like an idiot
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

If ones strong enough it won’t ...

True but only a few people on this planet can lift it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

Thing that makes the millennium tough is the sheer weight combined with the rotation

Yeah it's an INSANE feat.

1 minute ago, Joe Sullivan said:

9 inch hands Combined  with strength are always good candidates to do it and how many have really tried it with hands that big AND strength I do not know. One must also possess the wrist strength to stop the rotation. 

I agree bro

I've not tried the inch very many times to have a good grasp in how to effectively lift it, But when i have tried i found you also have to have an extremely strong thumb too

1 minute ago, Joe Sullivan said:

Just like any inch style bell.

I really want to buy one too bad they are super expensive.

2 minutes ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

I've not tried the inch very many times to have a good grasp in how to effectively lift it, But when i have tried i found you also have to have an extremely strong thumb too

I would love to try and lift one but I don't think I would be able to break it off the floor my thickbar is terrible.

I could barely lift anything with the blue fatgripz when I first got them.

Hand size is supposed to help a ton with thick bar but I have always been terrible at it. My pinch and grippers are way better.

I remember 135 lbs being super difficult for me to lift with the blue fatgripz maybe it was because I was untrained I have no idea.

5 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

135 with blue fat grips is a good lift for many. Nothing to be ashamed of not getting that first time.

I am probably stronger than I think I am for some reason I keep thinking that just because I can't close close a Coc no.4, lift the inch db or pinch 2 45's that my grip is bad lol. That is just my personality I guess it's never good enough.

Edited by DevilErik
Wrote grio instead of grip

Think this is the only fatgripz training i have on video, Veeeeeery soft lockout if no lockout at all, But managed to get it off the ground

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

Think this is the only fatgripz training i have on video, Veeeeeery soft lockout if no lockout at all, But managed to get it off the ground

Fatgripz extreme on a 60kg DB nice job dude!

3 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

Yup. I am the same way. I do not think I am as strong as I should be. 

Brothers in dysmorphia lol

Well damn that just blew me out of the water xD

I never thought about doing 1 arm db rows with the fatgripz on tho

It’s a man thing. We grew up with images of super heroes, He -Man, GI JOE etc.... I’ll take it Any day over being a panty waist.

I agree go hard or go home. Same here there are so many pussies out there nowadays. Men are a dying breed.

1 minute ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

I never thought about doing 1 arm db rows with the fatgripz on tho

Try them man they are (bad word filter)ing AWESOME.

12 hours ago, Joe Sullivan said:

If ones strong enough it won’t ...

The millennium is not for anyone. Like what Brian Shaw said, it's like pulling a sword from a rock. You can travel the world trying to find one that can pull it, but you won't find the person. One of the strongest grip and wrists on this planet belongs to Vitaly and Levan and they didn't even lift the 98 KG Inch (got air under it). Levan's hands are like Khaled around 9.1" and Vitaly 9.3". It like saying is one was strong enough like Lasha he will C&J 265 KG. The thing is can he dedicate the time and effort into training? Even Derek Smith who has the same handsize as Khaled could do the Millennium trainer at best. Few others with 9+ couldn't even lift the 125 and 150 pounds inch despite them hand okay strength like 200 KG deadlift and squat and bench 150 Kg. Mark Felix couldn't lift the Millennium and he is too strong. The smallest hands to lift the Millennium to knee height is Ron Mazza with 7.75" hands.

• Like 1

9 inch hands mean you have a good potential to lift it with dedicated training, not that you could just walk up one day and do it first try. Just like most people have the potential to lift the normal inch, but they never will if it's not a goal. 

10 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

It all comes down to strength at the end of the day. The hand size helps a lot but if the strength isn’t there it won’t come. The right recipe of hand and wrist.

Of course it will come down to strength. I will lift the Millennium of I had Khaled's strength. But can I? Unless I train a lot, stay injury free and so on maybe (before anyone having doubts, I lifted the Millennium trainer with added 10 pounds when I was training a little more than once every two weeks). And yes, handsize will surely help a lot here, but strength is the end factor and that's the hardest part.

• Like 1

How much does an Inch DB cost btw I would like to get one  I need to know the exact price including shipping to the Netherlands.

Average around 500 dollars without shipping and average 200 dollars shipping in USA so at least 700 dollars 

Nearly 607 euros my god that is expensive

16 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

To ship to Netherlands if they would do it is probably at least a grand to get it there.

Not worth it for me right now.

What do you recommend for me to get next I have a sledgehammer, a homemade pinch block, an ivanko super gripper, a Vulcan v2, blue fatgripz and fatgripz extreme.

I am kinda looking for something I can use with bands.

Any suggestions? I was thinking of getting a rolling thunder so I can use that with my bands but I remember you saying that it sucks.

Edited by DevilErik
Typo because typing is hard af