David Shamey BLOWS UP the MM7 Gripper!

Bill Piche

That was so easy. His left hand looked just as good as the right, amazing.

Edited by mcalpine1986
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mcalpine1986 said:

That was so easy. His left hand looked just as good as the right, amazing.

Well, he did do a DOUBLE with his right ... but seriously, after that showing, I wonder how many doubt he will get MM8 with both hands?  My money is on yes.  And whither (wither?!?) MM9!  Awesome work, David.

• Like 3

As I said to the other mods, we are probably watching the best to ever do grippers.  

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Bearcat 74 said:

As I said to the other mods, we are probably watching the best to ever do grippers.  

I have stated this too and it was scoffed at by some others on this forum.  Well, just look at this video!  BOTH hands.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bearcat 74 said:

Couldn't agree more. Especially impressive is that David @SeNoLD doesn't have giant hands and is of normal human height :D he's also currently not even training grippers and focusing on strongman according to his Instagram. I'm very excited for a training comeback from David! 

Legend.

Edited by Alexander Koss
  • Like 3

His title needs to be updated, currently at MM5 but that'll probably be doubled soon .

Awesome close!

I have it in my head that if he makes it with his left hand then he's good with the next one with his right hand. Anyone else?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, stranger said:

His title needs to be updated, currently at MM5 but that'll probably be doubled soon .

It's now updated. Thanks for the heads up on that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

@SeNoLD David, when are you going to make history and be the first ever to close the #4 with a credit card set!?

I don't know
I hope that I will have the opportunity to test how strong my hands can be, if I give them enough time to prepare, now there is no such time

• Like 3

Congrats David! I would type it in Russian if I had my keyboard. I hope to be at this level one day.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Joe Sullivan said:

Far and away.... no one even within a country mile IMO.... I thought he was at MM11 already....🤣

Don't forget Nathan Holle

Very strong, David! Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

I think David is better at grippers than Nathan. 

Agreed, David is the best to ever do it 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Joe Sullivan said:

No doubt. Its not even a thought for me as “maybe or maybe not”. I call it like I see it. And that’s no disrespect to anyone or Nathan... it just is what it is. Too many people try to rationalize or pick apart conditions or maybes or what ifs.... I do not. If someone is stronger or better at something I will always call it. And that in no way minimizes the other guys achievements... just may make them work harder to change their placing. 

I bet Carl is close though. He doesn’t post a lot of his gripper closes…but I’m thinking he has something up his sleeve 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

Oh most definitely. No doubt about it. He’s humble pie all the way.

Karl is very strong, but for some reason he is in no hurry to share the results. I don't understand any other motivation to train, except for rivalry, and he deprives me of this😒

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SeNoLD said:

Karl is very strong, but for some reason he is in no hurry to share the results. I don't understand any other motivation to train, except for rivalry, and he deprives me of this😒

My take is you are working to literally be a legend as the best of all time in the WORLD.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Boulderbrew said:

I bet Carl is close though. He doesn’t post a lot of his gripper closes…but I’m thinking he has something up his sleeve 

I agree. I spoke to him at King Kong last October(in Southern California). He is a very private humble person, but I believe he wants it badly.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hubgeezer said:

I agree. I spoke to him at King Kong last October(in Southern California). He is a very private humble person, but I believe he wants it badly.

I don’t mean to take anything away from David. His MM7 close  may be the most dominant close of a gripper that difficult captured on video to date.

Edited by Hubgeezer
  • Like 2