Gripboard Mash Monster

Bill Piche

I talked with Jeff via email. We thought "three" of the "Elite" classification grippers would suffice for now.

My initial thoughts are one would go to David Horne, one would be stationed with me in the MidWest and then one stationed at another location in the US to start with.

We still have to test select the "standard" Mash Monster gripper. I think two stationed in Europe to start and two to three in the US would be a good starting point.

Thoughts?

So, the titles would be: GripBoard Mash Monster & GripBoard Mash Monster "Elite".

Bill,

Thanks for thinking of us in U.K. and Europe. I think many people will be able to attempt it, since we have the British Grip champs here. Also I can take it to the Euro champs if you want. Whatever you suggest Bill.

David

hopefully there is one in the northwest, i think there is a bunch of us out here. Again looking forward to the whole thing, it should be fun

I think many people will be able to attempt it, since we have the British Grip champs here. Also I can take it to the Euro champs if you want. Whatever you suggest Bill.

David

Yup. My thoughts exactly. I am pumped. I know what that Elite feels like and it will really show who's at the WORLD CLASS LEVEL for the crush.

Yes, I can think of a few names who will be up there. This new certification on the gripboard is very useful, it enables comparism between athletes. Of course contests do this, but not everyone competes, or competes in the same event.

I think in the near future, just as we will have the European champs next year, there will be a World championship. This is exciting, and hopefully TV may get interested. I will be contacting TV and national newspapers regarding the Europeans. Also with things like bar bending being in it, this is a visually exciting event.

David

Looking back through the old posts, I see that in April of 2001, I suggested that the gripboard start it's own gripper certification program using tested grippers, due to the known wide variation in Ironmind grippers.

Wanna.... just to get it straight once again... only VIDEO will be allowed as proof, right?

Yes, I'm excited about this as well. Also (and just a thought)... what about "rotating" the grippers from time to time?? - i.e., the U.K. grippers would come here and the U.S. grippers would go over there. It would keep things fresh.

Wanna.... just to get it straight once again... only VIDEO will be allowed as proof, right?

Yes, I'm excited about this as well. Also (and just a thought)... what about "rotating" the grippers from time to time?? - i.e., the U.K. grippers would come here and the U.S. grippers would go over there. It would keep things fresh.

Why would we "rotate" grippers when they are supposed to be so close to the same you cannot tell the difference?

Yes, video.

OldGuy,

As usual, you were ahead of the times, and we are now catching up to you.

The efforts of this group of grip guys will result in the GripBoard being the default

reference for every hand/forearm related endeavor- or at least the most significant of such endeavors.

No longer will the journalistic demands of who, what, why, when, and where be only partially reported when a world class event is claimed.

For your foresight :rock

Rob,

Only those that have been already certified by IronMind will have the first shot.

Rob,

Only those that have been already certified by IronMind will have the first shot.

There will be no favorites based on anything Snott. Requests for cert will be done on a first come, first serve basis regardless of what you've closed in the past.

This sounds awesome, I hope there will be enough people in the West coast to get a gripper here. Or should we make our request and wait for it from another region?

I'd like to give them a shot whenever my name comes up on the list for either as they circulate.

opnsyme where on the west coast are you? Wanna maybe a gripper for each region, What do you think? if you need someone on the west coast to have one . . .

I think we need to establish locations of members by state to help determine locations besides the one I will have in the mid-west.

austinslater

I live in California, in Southern mear L.A to be exact. The name of the town is Valencia, its where Magic Mountain is.