CoC-3,5 DS and 2 micro reps & 110kg LBH attempt for the upcoming Igor Kupinsky Birthday

Ivan Pupchenko

This is my first close of this heavy gripper. Earlier I closed a lighter copy, about 80 kg RGC, but this one at near +83 until this day was inaccessible to me. The second video - attempt on 110kg LBH, after hard grippers workout and 10 sets with FBBC GrabBall.

I dedicate this to my great Friend and Motivator. For the Man who invated me to this sport - Igor Kupinsky. For his upcoming Birthday! And I want to wish him that the gift that he wants to give himself will succeed, and we all will remember it as a Great Feat of strength and grip! And perhaps the beginning of a new page in the history of this sport!!!

• Like 8

that is awesome, Ivan! 

do you still train at the late night?  seems like the city sleeps while you're boosting the strength 😄

Edited by insane.warrior

1 hour ago, insane.warrior said:

Thanks Anar!

Yes, I still work with intensity peak in the evening. Therefore, I cannot train hard before this in the day - this does not affect my head very well, and accordingly - on my wallet ... Usually I start closer to midnight)))) 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ivan Pupchenko said:

Yes, I still work with intensity peak in the evening.  Usually I start closer to midnight)))) 

Got it))   I used to train like that 5 years ago for about a year, it was fun actually)

This is a great honor for me, Vanya, I just arrived and did not see these parting words and wishes, but they definitely helped! These congratulations will definitely add strength and motivation to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kashtan said:

This is a great honor for me, Vanya, I just arrived and did not see these parting words and wishes, but they definitely helped! These congratulations will definitely add strength and motivation to me.

Thanks Igor!
I had no doubts that what you planned, that will succeed! The only question was how phenomenal the result would be)))) We are all looking forward to the video! 

I just can't hold back so as not to share this news!))) 

• Like 1