Weight of short Sorinex 3x4 Saxon Bar?

Vinnie

I worked out tonight at my friend's place with what we believed to be a Sorinex 3x4 Saxon Bar, but it was not 89 inches long like the one advertised currently on the Sorinex site, which weighs 44 pounds.  It seemed more like 5 feet long as opposed to 7-plus.  Does anyone know what this shorter Saxon Bar weighs?  We didn't think to weigh it tonight and can do it in the future if no one here knows, but I imagine someone on here happens to know.  Based on the weights added and my knowledge of a recent PR, the short bar seemed to be about 44 pounds as well, but on the other hand, that would be strange since it is the same dimensions as the longer bar in all respects except that it's shorter.

• 1 year later...

If you know the wall thickness of the 3x4 steel - length - and if the round ends are welded on to the end plates or run clear though the whole thing you could figure it out by the steel specs LOL.  Or you could just weigh it next time .................................