Unbraced Nail bending roster

devinhoo

Hey everyone! I made some updates to my unbraced nail bending roster thanks to some suggestions from @Brett. I've been keeping track of women who have bent 60d nails, anyone that has bent two 60d nails at the same time, or any unbraced 80d nail bends. It slowly evolved into keeping track of 100d and 120d nails, but I've decided to add 70d nails to the list as well.

The roster is now 60d, double 60d, 70d, 80d, 100d, and 120d nails unbraced

The rules are going to be pretty loose, as this is not intended to be a "climb the ladder" roster like Horrido's bolts or the new Kerckheart horseshoe list, but more like @David Horne's Grip Feats List

https://eatchalkgetbig.weeblysite.com/unbraced

This is just a roster of strong people, and is not meant to rival other certification lists. 
No special credit for shorter nails or minimal padding; just bend those nails.

Devin_Bent_Nail tiny.png

Edited by devinhoo
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I've been digging through the archives trying to find more 70d benders, but a lot of posts talk about where to buy 70d nails rather than mentioning bending them. If anyone knows of other people that have bent a 70d nail let me know and I'll add them to the roster. Only about 19 people on the list right now and I know there has to be way more people out there who have bent 70d's judging by the number of people on the Red Nail Roster.

2016061450_ScreenShot2021-08-05at4_57_08PM.thumb.png.8bc7af5282c7e5647e7d95856aa2b49a.png

Edited by devinhoo