Road to the #3 cert and potentially more

Jermiah Merciconah

4 hours ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

Recently bought a 195 rated Tungsten from CPW, My own personal review is that the Gen 2 standard grippers are basically perfect grippers, Combining what is great about alot of grippers with none of the drawbacks of the Gen 1 standards, Smooth sweep of GHP, Sharper knurling than tettings with the black spring and pins to match, Consistent width and just feels good in the hand with the standardized handle thickness

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy7ihlmvqSw/

I gave it a good send and i think will be there in the coming weeks

Great attempt man, 195lbs RGC is serious strength. I'm sure you will have that closed soon enough.

I've got a couple of first gen CPW standards. A platinum and iron, the platinum has a ridiculously wide spread of about 3.25"/82mm.

Have your measured your new 2nd Tungsten's spread yet? 

Edited by mcalpine1986
  • Like 2

Very strong, with an excellent deep set. You'll have that thing closed in the coming weeks/months for sure.

195 is elite territory.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm still alive and kicking, Had my head down and nose to the grindstone

Still training grippers but reigned them in slightly because i'm currently training to compete in my first grip comp, The australian gripsport championship in sydney

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5XqwxqPz1p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

120 kg orange fatgripz deadlift pretty easily, My right hand is catching up to my left

Waiting until my blue fat gripz arrive to kick it into high gear

• Like 4