A question

climber511

Jamie Brannon (Underground Athletics) and I are thinking of holding a Grip Contest later this year and would like to miss any other contest dates - is there a listing by date somewhere?  This is the gym that hosted The Last Gripmas Carol contest.  

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Jamie Brannon (Underground Athletics) and I are thinking of holding a Grip Contest later this year and would like to miss any other contest dates - is there a listing by date somewhere?  This is the gym that hosted The Last Gripmas Carol contest.  

I have noticed that most GSI grip contests get posted in the grip contest section of this board, but sometimes arm lifting ones, which tend to draw competitors from the same crowd, do not.  There are a slew of arm lifting dates coming up this year, on the arm lifting website.  If you want to avoid those dates as well, I'd check there as well as here.

And if I'm available when you have yours, I would love to come.  The Last Gripmas was awesome!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I have noticed that most GSI grip contests get posted in the grip contest section of this board, but sometimes arm lifting ones, which tend to draw competitors from the same crowd, do not.  There are a slew of arm lifting dates coming up this year, on the arm lifting website.  If you want to avoid those dates as well, I'd check there as well as here.

And if I'm available when you have yours, I would love to come.  The Last Gripmas was awesome!

Thanks!  Just looked at it.  We should be putting something together for fall.  I'd love to see some of my Grip friends again!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Thanks!  Just looked at it.  We should be putting something together for fall.  I'd love to see some of my Grip friends again!

Sounds like a good time!

• Like 1