Incredible GHP10 Gripper in the mail!

Alex K

Hello fellow gripsters! Just felt like sharing this with the forum. Recently having picked up my GHP Level 7,8,9 and 10 (which are all incredibly amazing grippers from all standpoints by the way) from German customs, I noticed that the GHP10 is especially wide compared to all my other grippers.

That's what the measurements ended up being:

IMG_1955.thumb.jpg.8b41e60484ce36507a346ff567debaed.jpg1ED780F6-D69D-4BA3-ADF8-09AB27381B88.thumb.jpg.b69152ce748353c8411f9693598a5ef2.jpg

Incredibly enough, it's exactly 80 mm wide. Moreover, the Rating of this Gripper is an amazing 126.6 kg, which is about 279 lbs! Converted from my measurement station into CPW values, it must be at around 285lbs CPW! I beliebe that this gripper is probably right there on the very edge of what's humanely possible to close from a DS or maybe even a MMS (but highly doubtful). It is an incredibly motivating factor to have such a gripper in my vault.

It also made me start my small collection of epic grippers :D

Edited by Alexander Koss
Added the converted CPW Rating of this gripper
  • Like 14

• 3 months later...
On 6/5/2021 at 10:33 PM, Alexander Koss said:

Hello fellow gripsters! Just felt like sharing this with the forum. Recently having picked up my GHP Level 7,8,9 and 10 (which are all incredibly amazing grippers from all standpoints by the way) from German customs, I noticed that the GHP10 is especially wide compared to all my other grippers.

That's what the measurements ended up being:

IMG_1955.thumb.jpg.8b41e60484ce36507a346ff567debaed.jpg1ED780F6-D69D-4BA3-ADF8-09AB27381B88.thumb.jpg.b69152ce748353c8411f9693598a5ef2.jpg

Incredibly enough, it's exactly 80 mm wide. Moreover, the RGC Rating of this Gripper is an amazing 126.6 kg, which is about 279 lbs! I beliebe that this gripper is probably right there on the very edge of what's humanely possible to close from a DS or maybe even a MMS (but highly doubtful). It is an incredibly motivating factor to have such a gripper in my vault.

It also made me start my small collection of epic grippers :D

Amazing rating! So damn wide. It must feel like a brick to squeeze!

• Like 1

Awesome gripper! I tried to find one for a while but gave up on the search to find one locally and didnt want to pay 50$+ for just one gripper :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I got myself one a little while ago, Shipped to australia from GHP in Minnesota, Was a nightmare but man this thing's a (bad word filter)ing behemoth, I have no delusions about ever being able to close it 

image0 (1).jpg

image1.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Love that brand! Thanks for sharing the pics. Hopefully I'll own them one day. Customs are brutal here. They charge you for everything that comes from abroad. So that makes it even harder. 

• Like 2

On 9/27/2021 at 1:24 AM, Jermiah Merciconah said:

I got myself one a little while ago, Shipped to australia from GHP in Minnesota, Was a nightmare but man this thing's a (bad word filter)ing behemoth, I have no delusions about ever being able to close it 

image0 (1).jpg

image1.jpg

Didn't even notice until receiving mine that the GHP10 has yellow letters instead of blue. i find it to be a charming touch as its one of my favorite colors for mental stimulation! 

• 1 year later...

One of the best brands available right now

• Like 2

On 10/22/2021 at 9:07 AM, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Love that brand! Thanks for sharing the pics. Hopefully I'll own them one day. Customs are brutal here. They charge you for everything that comes from abroad. So that makes it even harder. 

Hopefully you get a chance to try or own some. They're fantastic. For where you're at with grippers I think the GHP level 4 through 7 would be enough. I own 5 through 10, & I have some multiples of those within that range. They are typically wider than CoC though making them much harder in the mid-range, well really the whole range.

• Like 2

On 2/27/2023 at 5:30 PM, C8Myotome said:

Hopefully you get a chance to try or own some. They're fantastic. For where you're at with grippers I think the GHP level 4 through 7 would be enough. I own 5 through 10, & I have some multiples of those within that range. They are typically wider than CoC though making them much harder in the mid-range, well really the whole range.

I did manage to get four of them early 2022 from 4 to 7. The 7 is I think around 145RGC so that's a no for now lol... But I closed the 6 on the first day. They indeed feel great. And are wide. Them and the few Standards I have are my widest grippers 

I'd like to have a 2 and a 3 as well though. For some lighter repetition work. 

• Like 2