THINK A TEEN COULD BE A 3.5 CERTIFIER? THINK NO MORE!

Hubgeezer

On 5/29/2021 at 5:31 PM, pancho_grip_lift said:

He uploaded this update last year. Maybe he is training in the shadows...

Thanks for posting that, glad to see he is still around and very strong with grippers. He was pretty close on the 4. His hand thickeness is crazy. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, slazbob said:

And I don’t believe your data includes his lie about what happened to his gripper. It doesn’t mean, he wasn’t legit, it just means he had a reason to make it disappear. Either it was tampered with (logically), or (conjecture,when asked to rate it, he thought of a reason to not give it up).  so I’ll just say the gripper wasn’t legit.

these pictures clearly show the same gripper. The non stamp handle has a distinct little peak on the edge, and the spot on the stamp side speaks for itself. 

5D10BAAB-6B33-4079-9103-C76E34EB9655.jpeg

B0437FAC-C6FD-45AB-B33E-C9944599CED6.jpeg

AD6F06E3-F0F3-4BBF-AB91-5CB79E699562.jpeg

I was never following any of these super blurry UFO type pictures frankly you guys were discussing.  My eyesight is probably not good enough to see shadows of mystery and little suspicious "spots."  Sorta like did you see the ghosts in the picture.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

I think he is the only one so far who sees anything suspicious in those pictures. And personally I can't see his point at all.

I can see some scratch or something, I think thats the point to show that it's the "lost gripper" thats not so lost

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lennix said:

I can see some scratch or something, I think thats the point to show that it's the "lost gripper" thats not so lost

I was never the guy to see the image of the witch in the background. And, I obviously have baggage with such high quality conspiracy pictures. In other words, I won't take the time to try and "see" something in such a picture and convince myself. ;)

Just now, Wannagrip said:

I was never the guy to see the image of the witch in the background. And, I obviously have baggage with such high quality conspiracy pictures. In other words, I won't take the time to try and "see" something in such a picture and convince myself. ;)

I am with you, and even if that shows that he lied about the gripper or what ever doesnt mean anything.

For me its enough that I've never seen a gripper move like that no matter difficulty it just looks so wierd. But I also don't really care if he did or did not close the gripper. Good for him if he did, shame on him if he didnt

• Like 2

It’s pretty clear what I’m showing. But it’s 2021 ...our us government actually admit in UFO’s now, and nobody cares. ...no one cares if Joe Kinney was legit anymore, either.

We have viruses being made in a lab, then people lining up to get the vaccine; fish in a barrel. 
my photo evidence isn’t for the blind, or skeptic, or naive....those are the ones who keep Joe’s fake close alive.

Edited by slazbob

4 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

I was never following any of these super blurry UFO type pictures frankly you guys were discussing.  My eyesight is probably not good enough to see shadows of mystery and little suspicious "spots."  Sorta like did you see the ghosts in the picture.  

Haha...why don’t you get your MM judges to come and look and see...3 whites? 3 reds? Very exciting!

1 minute ago, slazbob said:

Haha...why don’t you get your MM judges to come and look and see...3 whites? 3 reds? Very exciting!

Exactly why I don't judge frankly. LMAO. :)

9 minutes ago, slazbob said:

It’s pretty clear what I’m showing. But it’s 2021 ...our us government actually admit in UFO’s now, and nobody cares. ...no one cares if Joe Kinney was legit anymore, either.

We have viruses being made in a lab, then people lining up to get the vaccine; fish in a barrel. 
my photo evidence isn’t for the blind, or skeptic, or naive....those are the ones who keep Joe’s fake close alive.

Maybe I want to hold onto something that happened decades before all the daily BS we are now inundated with? Like I said...baggage. :)

11 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Maybe I want to hold onto something that happened decades before all the daily BS we are now inundated with? Like I said...baggage. :)

Everyone has baggage. My apologies. My comments are snarky, as yours, but no disrespect to you. 

33 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

You’d be much better off believing in Santa 🎅 more bang for your buck, than a guy who tricked ya.

3 hours ago, Hopefully said:

Oh sure, I do get what he's trying to say, just that I think it is just way too vague to draw any form of conclusion from it. It feels more like a 'see what you want to see' phenomenon. But, yeah. To each his own of course.

I’m dealing with old pictures and video, dude. But you can still see ...I circle it, draw arrows...but maybe you don’t want to see it. That’s fine with me. I’m odd though...I’m the kinda of person who sees dirt under someone’s fingernails and wonder how they can be in the food service industry lol.

1 minute ago, Hopefully said:

I see how one can maybe assume that there is a very slight possibility that it is the same gripper, but also that the quality is just so bad, and the marks frankly don't look that similar, that it would be very hasty to draw conclusions. You are 100% sure in your assumption and you think those pictures represents sure facts for his lie. I just don't agree with that. Have anyone else agreed with you for that matter?

But eh, you know what. Just nevermind 🙂

Haha...Joe Knows. And that’s good enough for me. 

14 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

and the marks frankly don't look that similar, that it would be very hasty to draw conclusions. 

They match perfectly.Blind GIF by memecandy

• Haha 2

On 5/29/2021 at 3:48 PM, Wannagrip said:

Also, Shamey is already probably the best gripper guy of all time taking into account BOTH hands. Thoughts?

Best closes with left? Edit - from looking at some past posts it's a bit misleading (not on his part as he does state rgc when asked) but he has some #4's that are very very light ones, in fact my hard 3.5 that ive ccs'd left hand would rate more than his best #4 ccs right hand from what he said in his log. Maybe he has gone higher since though i don't know, He's smashing all kind of high level feats.

Edited by Paul Savage

2 hours ago, Paul Savage said:

Best closes with left? Edit - from looking at some past posts it's a bit misleading (not on his part as he does state rgc when asked) but he has some #4's that are very very light ones, in fact my hard 3.5 that ive ccs'd left hand would rate more than his best #4 ccs right hand from what he said in his log. Maybe he has gone higher since though i don't know, He's smashing all kind of high level feats.

You ccs a 194lb 3.5?

17 minutes ago, slazbob said:

You ccs a 194lb 3.5?

Well ive done over 200lb for sure right hand but if my calculation is correct yes to left hand also over 194lb (i get it to 3.7?). My hard 3.5 is right around 3.75 an also done rb330 that's around that also. We don't really do rgc here in England i only have one 205lb rated gripper, ive done that both hands with around 1" set and both hands 1.5" set on very similar unrated #4. On vulcan gripper my best is 1 level less left hand, best ccs right hand 21 left 20 crom spring, 20mm block i think was 24/23 but on easier spring. Ive always trained my left hard as my way of thinking is your only as strong as your weakness, especially with any carry over to sports.

Is Nathan not good with the left also though? Cant think of ever seeing anything left handed from him.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Nathan said he closed the CoC 4 with left hand, not sure about the set though and no video as far as I know.

Amazing job on this 3.5 certification! Unreal power.

4 hours ago, Paul Savage said:

Well ive done over 200lb for sure right hand but if my calculation is correct yes to left hand also over 194lb (i get it to 3.7?). My hard 3.5 is right around 3.75 an also done rb330 that's around that also. We don't really do rgc here in England i only have one 205lb rated gripper, ive done that both hands with around 1" set and both hands 1.5" set on very similar unrated #4. On vulcan gripper my best is 1 level less left hand, best ccs right hand 21 left 20 crom spring, 20mm block i think was 24/23 but on easier spring. Ive always trained my left hard as my way of thinking is your only as strong as your weakness, especially with any carry over to sports.

Is Nathan not good with the left also though? Cant think of ever seeing anything left handed from him.

Yeah, can’t say I’ve ever seen anything left from Nathan.