GHP grippers in the UK

ThomasS

Hi

Can anyone tell me where I can get GHP grippers for a reasonable price in the UK, specifically I'm looking for a level4. Would be willing to buy used if someone would sell to me. I'm not willing to pay Cannons fee for shipping to the UK (I understand why its that price) and I've contacted GHP direct and they no longer ship to the UK.

Thanks

Thomas

As far as I know you can only buy them directly from USA. I don't know if you can get them on Amazon in UK?

Only places I know who has them is in the states. Directly from the manufacturer or from cannonpowerworks.com.

Living in the UK is costly for grippers buying 4 to 5 at a time works out well from Cannon as it does not get much notice from customs. Of course if just buying one from anywhere shipping will always be a high percentage of the cost Also a couple of sellers from Russia post for a decent price. Not really found any in Europe and avoid Turkey got hit hard with shipping / customs from their but it was mainly due to the carrier used.

I've had some luck buying from sellers on this forum, but not everyone is willing to ship outside Canada or the US. Aside from that there are very limited options. Cannon Powerworks is good, but if you just want one gripper then it may work out very expensive. 

You may consider:

1) ordering couple of extra grippers and then selling them for higher price on the UK ebay to compensate the shipping costs

2) find someone from the UK who is willing to order grippers from CPW so you can split the shipping costs

Edited by insane.warrior

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I'll hold off until I'm able to buy a few GHPs and make one larger order from Cannon to make the shipping price easier to swallow.