Ivan Cuk's training log

Ivan Cuk

10 hours ago, John McCarter said:

Bill misspelled BTY. It should be BTR (beyond the range).

Oh gosh...did I ever botch that. Thanks for the correction John. :)

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 10:36 AM, Wannagrip said:

And no, this is not to start an argument in Ivan's training log. But, this fact remains. Joe Kinney is responsible for a bazillion of individual GAINZ by people for the concept of Beyond the Range training.  Looking forward to you certifying on the #4 and setting history Ivan.

Is he though? Many have thought of it without knowing about him and he didnt even use it in a way that actually works.

• Like 1

First attempt on inch dumbbell)

• Like 5

On 6/12/2021 at 4:08 AM, Paul Savage said:

Is he though? Many have thought of it without knowing about him and he didnt even use it in a way that actually works.

Maybe I missed something? Who exactly brought forth beyond the range FOR GRIPPERS that is?

CPW Tungsten attempt

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Ivan Cuk said:

CPW Tungsten attempt

just wow!    Ivan, please don't get injured! you have a lot of things to crush 😁

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, insane.warrior said:

just wow!    Ivan, please don't get injured! you have a lot of things to crush 😁

I typically do gripper sessions off of feel so even if its the day I'm "supposed" to do them if I don't feel ready I just keep resting or work out other stuff. Injury is big caution for me.

• Like 1

Are you content with that Tungsten attempt tho

On 6/21/2021 at 4:20 AM, Jermiah Merciconah said:

Are you content with that Tungsten attempt tho

No

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Ivan Cuk said:

You are so close dude! You will get that 4 in no time! 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ivan Cuk said:

Awesome dude! 

I had a question regarding attempts I also do attempts  and I was wondering whether or not it is normal that there are distance fluctuations between the  handles each week?

For example I would miss a gripper by 20 mm one day and it could be 15mm next week which is obviously better but it could also be 25mm which is worse.

Are you also experiencing this and should I just keep pushing or does this mean that the attempts aren't working for me?

1 hour ago, DevilErik said:

Awesome dude! 

I had a question regarding attempts I also do attempts  and I was wondering whether or not it is normal that there are distance fluctuations between the  handles each week?

For example I would miss a gripper by 20 mm one day and it could be 15mm next week which is obviously better but it could also be 25mm which is worse.

Are you also experiencing this and should I just keep pushing or does this mean that the attempts aren't working for me?

Yes its normal but you get used to setting to a certain distance, its never exact as a fixed distance by card or block but it can be estimate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ivan Cuk said:

Yes its normal but you get used to setting to a certain distance, its never exact as a fixed distance by card or block but it can be estimate.

That makes sense man thanks for answering my question that helps me out tremendously!

• Like 1

I kept worrying about missing the gripper I didn't realise it was also to get used to different sets.

I wanted to ask you because you don't train deep sets.

My sweep has gotten a lot stronger but I keep missing the close.

I can't set this gripper so I guess I need to stick to a different routine until I get some torsion spring grippers.

Edited by DevilErik

• 4 weeks later...

unknown.png

Edited by Ivan Cuk
  • Like 7

28 minutes ago, Ivan Cuk said:

unknown.png

You're so close dude!!!!

• Like 1

Keep it up you’ll have it done in no time.

• Like 1