Tyukalov hold 101kg Dumbbell & Sarychev lift 518lbs on 2'' thickbar.

Kashtan

23 hours ago, WestSlope said:

@kashtan Hey Igor. Have you been able to attempt the Siberian dumbbell? Tyukalov's lift was fantastic. He did brace it against his body for the hold - but still great.

Hi Steve. I`m not have got chance to Siberian DB, between us thousands of kilometers, and governments borders (DB in Russia, i live in Ukraine). But i but I continue to have a copy of the MDB. I too guess this lift and hold a awesome, just brilliant. 

20 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Wow, your WR is in danger @Kashtan :D 

Emil, Sarychev this is one of those athletes with whom I am interested to meet on the same platform, he inspires me, and not only thanks to the bench press, but above all the strength of the grip, he has a world class, he never took second places in the grip contests. If Kirill break of WR on axle -it will be logical, his strength can allow him to do it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

Emil, Sarychev this is one of those athletes with whom I am interested to meet on the same platform, he inspires me, and not only thanks to the bench press, but above all the strength of the grip, he has a world class, he never took second places in the grip contests. If Kirill break of WR on axle -it will be logical, his strength can allow him to do it.

Would be awesome to see all of you compete in the same grip contest for sure. You would definitely push each other to some huge numbers for sure.

• Like 1

Sergey Kulyasov also demonstrated big lift - 512 lbs in last attempt.