Masters of metal, agents of steel

David_wigren

27 minutes ago, Londonjoseph said:

I am alive, here is a KOAB attempt. Took it past the kink and into the sweep within 22 seconds. Didn't get much more movement afterwards and got to 4.5" total. I haven't been bending as much as I would like to. It took me a very long time to overcome a Vicodin addiction and deal with withdrawals. I am happy where I'm at though, and I'm certain I will progress even further beyond. 

Snapchat-315624663.jpg

That’s awesome to hear. Keep bending, stay strong and take it one day at a time… 

• 2 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 12:28 PM, David_wigren said:

And that is also true with brand bars. If you bend a bastard, shiny bastard, hex or whatever. You can’t compare yourself to other people who’s bent those bars in the past. I mean, the shiny bastard from fbbc have varied from 420 all the way up to 590 at 7”. Also the red has of course varied greatly. Hrs for the braced bar bends vary, horseshoes vary, everything varies to the extent where comparisons are not really possible unless you’re all bending from exactly the same bar that has been cut.

Oh my don't let you-know-who hear you 🙄

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Mike Sharkey said:

Oh my don't let you-know-who hear you 🙄

Haha according to a certain CEO they don’t vary at all. But I’m sure he knows what he’s talking about. I mean, he has a Ph.D. and everything.

4 minutes ago, Mike Sharkey said:

Wait I just read through this thread. I'm sorrry you barehanded whaaaaaaat????

Who are you referring to?

3 minutes ago, Londonjoseph said:

Who are you referring to?

All of you!

Great stuff dude. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Sharkey said:

All of you!

Great stuff dude. 

Thanks Mike, barehanded isn't particularly my specialty. I've done a 1/4"x7" grade 2 and the 5/16"x7" HRS. I'm interested in doing more but it is extremely taxing.