Top Grip Videos Of All Time!!!

JDC James
Posted (edited)

Here it is! I know it's very far from a comprehensive video, but I figure that over time people can edit it and suggest new videos and maybe make something really great over time.  I personally love playing videos like these during a workout, and I decided to make this as I had never seen a grip compilation video before. I also think that this kind of video would be more interesting for newcomers to the sport, as it moves fast and only shows the best parts (i.e. only the gripper closes, not 2 minutes of someone fiddling to get the gripper in the right position). Hopefully whoever watches it can see something new for the first time and get some motivation. Cheers!

Edited by JDC James
  • Like 11
Fist of Fury

Nice video. Breaking and Bending part needs a bit of work tho. Nothing there is even close to the greatest feats done in that area.

Except maybe for the coconut guy. That shit is crazy and it's even crazier when you see the whole video of it. He actually fails several times. I wonder how many fractures that guy had to go through before he could do that. 

• Like 1
JDC James
49 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Nice video. Breaking and Bending part needs a bit of work tho. Nothing there is even close to the greatest feats done in that area.

Except maybe for the coconut guy. That shit is crazy and it's even crazier when you see the whole video of it. He actually fails several times. I wonder how many fractures that guy had to go through before he could do that. 

Yeah I fully agree. The problem was that I couldn't find a single video of Gazza's bends and I was running out of space so I just put Aaron's super fast bend. I actually think the coconut guy is the "strongest" guy out of all the clips just because of the insane amount of time and dedication he put in towards gaining that skill. Truly amazing. 

• Like 1
Fist of Fury
14 hours ago, JDC James said:

Yeah I fully agree. The problem was that I couldn't find a single video of Gazza's bends and I was running out of space so I just put Aaron's super fast bend. I actually think the coconut guy is the "strongest" guy out of all the clips just because of the insane amount of time and dedication he put in towards gaining that skill. Truly amazing. 

His finger looks really (bad word filter)ed up as well. No wonder.

Check out some bend on Horrido's bending list. Top spot there with 12.9 bolt bend DO is probably the strongest recorded in history.

One guy has bent the red nail barhanded as well, with DU technique. Pretty incredible stuff.

• Like 1
benjaminBoy

Awesome video! For the Gripper Part you should add in the MM8 and MM7 closes.

• Like 1
John McCarter

Thank you for including my feat in your video.

Here is the only video I can find of Gazza

• Like 1
slazbob
30 minutes ago, John McCarter said:

Thank you for including my feat in your video.

Here is the only video I can find of Gazza

Intense! 

• Like 1