Inch Hold for time

Mywor

Vicegripper is holding GSI approved online contests. Inch Hold with coins / no bracing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNGvEIpAD00/?igshid=dlq78fgvilm5

Didnt post this under contests, because I just wanted to ask if people know what the best holds are without bracing or with bracing / other styles? 

Pretty sure I can push this time a bit higher. Also attempted a double  old with the same rules, and it was akward as (bad word filter).

• Like 6

That is huge! Khaled did a strict lift (without coins but it is clear) for 20 seconds. IT wasn't his good day though as he lifted the Millennium only to his knee's that day. But yeah that's his only attempt and you got him on it. I think the longest hold is tanner but that was tilted I guess.

5 hours ago, WestSlope said:

@Mywor you have probably seen David Horne's list with coke cans. Steve Gardener for 24sec and Riku Karu for 23sec.

@Alawadhi if you don't mind, would you ask Khaled if he would like to submit a video for the challenge?

Well Khaled is all into MMA and he rarely does grip or AW. Last time was over 6 weeks I believe. But if you are asking me about that 20 seconds hold, I thought I posted it! Here it is

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestSlope said:

@Alawadhi Thanks for posting Khaled's Inch hold. I was trying to get him involved in the challenge that is noted in the original post. It sounds like his focus is elsewhere.

Maybe a Millennium coin hold 😛

• Like 1