Wrist Medley final run prior to OSH' 21

Kluv#0

Fun and challenging done in 60 seconds 1. 100 KG Power Twister overhand 2. 100 KG Power Twister underhand 3. 8lb stamped(9.4) Sledge coin choke lift 4. 8 lb. stamped(9.4) 22" supinated coin lift 5. 12lb stamped(13.3) Rear sledge coin lift 6. 100lb Original Saxon Bar Curl 7. Fat Gripz 151 lbs Thumbless 12" lift 8. Fat Gripz Extreme 131lbs Thumbless 12" lift 9. Country Crush Thumbless BWT hang 10 seconds. Complete rules of lifts in description and prior to medley. Buddy of mine beat me last night at BWT axle hold 61 seconds weighing 170 lbs so I wanted to feel better, LOL

Wrist Medley final run prior OSH’21 - YouTube

• Like 1

MCT I like the addition of the PT to the medley! Best of luck at your event next week!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

MCT I like the addition of the PT to the medley! Best of luck at your event next week!

Adam, I actually got the idea of the wrist medley and including the power twisters from reading one of your IG posts! I always say if it is ATG approved you best believe I will incorporate into my wrist routine. Much of my all-around wrist strength is attributable to you -no doubt about it- Thank you!

28 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

that was awesome

I appreciate the kind words!

52 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

Nice medley and nice run!!

Thanks buddy! You know, you know!  

1 hour ago, JasonD said:

Awesome Michael! Glad I don’t have to do that!

Thanks Jason! You would dominate this medley. 

On 3/28/2021 at 11:22 AM, Kluv#0 said:

Fun and challenging done in 60 seconds 1. 100 KG Power Twister overhand 2. 100 KG Power Twister underhand 3. 8lb stamped(9.4) Sledge coin choke lift 4. 8 lb. stamped(9.4) 22" supinated coin lift 5. 12lb stamped(13.3) Rear sledge coin lift 6. 100lb Original Saxon Bar Curl 7. Fat Gripz 151 lbs Thumbless 12" lift 8. Fat Gripz Extreme 131lbs Thumbless 12" lift 9. Country Crush Thumbless BWT hang 10 seconds. Complete rules of lifts in description and prior to medley. Buddy of mine beat me last night at BWT axle hold 61 seconds weighing 170 lbs so I wanted to feel better, LOL

Wrist Medley final run prior OSH’21 - YouTube

That looked tough man, great job

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, liftyzig said:

That looked tough man, great job

Thank you Clint, this medley is fun and not crazy hard by design but it will reveal if one has all-around wrist strength or not.