Double Thomas inch farmers walk

AdamTGlass

huge thank you to the mighty Stephen Anderson for leaving his bell down here for a few weeks- it’s getting abused everyday 

Tanner & I weigh under 100 kg. 

• Like 17

Adam and Tanner, that was a fun watch and just absurd grip strength! I and many(99.9999) can only dream of that above video nastiness but certainly appreciate the hard work that you put in along with so many other all-around grip lifts, certs and feats. Please upload more to main Gripboard as it is historic grip! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Adam and Tanner, that was a fun watch and just absurd grip strength! I and many(99.9999) can only dream of that above video nastiness but certainly appreciate the hard work that you put in along with so many other all-around grip lifts, certs and feats. Please upload more to main Gripboard as it is historic grip! 

https://youtube.com/shorts/FMHh1bQv9s0 

https://youtube.com/shorts/BhYOdUus2Ro

Michael this was right before the lockdowns started last year. I look at those clips and look at yesterday and that’s progress. Not necessarily so much farther but look at the difference in gait, pace, and posture. — given 2 more years I think seeing 100+ feet in a carry will be a common sight at a Texas meet 

Edited by AdamTGlass
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome strength!

• 1 month later...

30 May 2021 

Tanner Merkle snd I have hit this about every 2-3 weeks since beginning of March and distance is increased every session. On Sunday we took 5 trips and got over 50 feet each several times. We were joined this week by Stephen Anderson, Tommy Jennings JR and David Troutt- it was a rowdy lifting session 

this was David’s first chance to hit these abs he easily got 25 ft several times 💪💪💪

• Like 5

Looks like a blast. I think Tommy has the right idea though, just drinking a beer watching you beasts do inch sprints in the hot Texas heat!