You Are Not Going to Believe This. Same Day, Another Teen CoC Number 3!

Hubgeezer

Easy!

Hey Bader I've seen lot of your videos, big fan!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ivan Cuk said:

Hey Bader I've seen lot of your videos, big fan!

Stay strong !

• Like 1

Congrats man. Really nice work.

• 2 weeks later...

Very strong. I wonder how heavy that #3 would come out after rating. It shows how some people are obviously strong, but also more setup for grippers. 

When I read his training approach, closing a #2, then repping a #2.5 and only then attempting a 3, I would have burned out my hands long before. It shows how different people are setup. 

As a guy who threw everything in but the kitchensink for many years, it's always baffling to see how easy some can close a #3 and then even rep it during cert like he did. Amazing. 

Well deserved cert! 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 9:07 AM, Hopefully said:

It's a heavy 3 I think, apparently he thinks it's harder than his 159 filed #3 😁

Just to clarify I said my original 3 (first one i ever closed) was harder than my filed 3. all 3 grippers i got from ironmind felt slightly easier but i dont know cuz i never truly compared them. I think its fair to say the 1st 3 that i trained with made me confident enough to certify once i found out it was hard than my filed 3.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 5:41 PM, Ivan Cuk said:

Just to clarify I said my original 3 (first one i ever closed) was harder than my filed 3. all 3 grippers i got from ironmind felt slightly easier but i dont know cuz i never truly compared them. I think its fair to say the 1st 3 that i trained with made me confident enough to certify once i found out it was hard than my filed 3.

Congrats, would be easier also if you have the straight side in your palm

• Like 1