Oleg comeback?

Tommy J.

It seemed as though this guy didn’t get much love from fans of the sport, or super heavy elite pullers. It was because of his odd looking left arm, no one wanted to give him any respect. I literally read comments in regards to him with people literally saying they refused to take him serious because of his odd arm. As if it was some luckily blessing.. but those simps should note his story. If you’ve never heard, when he was born the doctors told his parents his arm would be useless, and therefore need to be amputated. His father refused that nonsense. And specifically went out of his way to help Oleg make that arm strong from early childhood on. all the way to world class arm wrestling ability with that arm. So basically, while so many scoff at his arm and write him off as some kind of lucky bionic kid, that arm was actually more like a miracle story. It WAS weak. And his dad DID put emphasis on making it strong, so to prove the doctors wrong.

That said, he was a bonafide threat to nearly any left hand prior to the auto accident. I don’t care what Devon says about him. This kid had Devon scrambling to pull off a win by the skin of his teeth some years back before he was even in his peak form, and when Devon was in or near his peak years!

Pushkar himself seemed like he was the only super heavy elite puller to give this kid genuine kudos. Being that I was/am a Pushkar fan, I automatically like Oleg as well. Especially considering how easily he was able to crush Pushkars left there at the end!

obviously I assume he still has some deal of time before he’s back to pulling supers and crushing them. he’s looking good here, though, and I’m glad to see him back.

Edited by Tommy J.
  • Like 5