BSS Tips Tester Fingertip cardio 231 lbs. x 34

Kluv#0

Started my Tips Tester routine last week and my goal is 4 reds x 50. I know Tanner and Stellar Steve and few others can do that easy but for me a goal I want to achieve. BWT 212

BSS Tips Tester 231 lbs x 34 - YouTube

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
Climber028

Nice, making it look easy. How do you decide whether to do no rest reps like this versus just picking it up and holding for an equivalent amount of time? 

• Thanks 1
Kluv#0
15 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

Nice, making it look easy. How do you decide whether to do no rest reps like this versus just picking it up and holding for an equivalent amount of time? 

Thanks. Tips Tester is one of the few grip implements where I do not do timed holds- I do my timed holds for finger strength on Rock Rings which feel better for me. 

WestSlope
6 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Started my Tips Tester routine last week and my goal is 4 reds x 50. I know Tanner and Stellar Steve and few others can do that easy but for me a goal I want to achieve. BWT 212

BSS Tips Tester 231 lbs x 34 - YouTube

That is way more work than I could manage right now! You are a machine! I am training it though, so I'll see what I can do at some point. Maybe after my March 13 comp.

• Like 2
AdamTGlass

Impressive 🦍🦍🦾🦾🦾

• Thanks 1