Jump to content

BSS Tips Tester Fingertip cardio 231 lbs. x 34


Recommended Posts

Kluv#0

Started my Tips Tester routine last week and my goal is 4 reds x 50. I know Tanner and Stellar Steve and few others can do that easy but for me a goal I want to achieve. BWT 212

 

BSS Tips Tester 231 lbs x 34 - YouTube

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Climber028

Nice, making it look easy. How do you decide whether to do no rest reps like this versus just picking it up and holding for an equivalent amount of time? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
15 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

Nice, making it look easy. How do you decide whether to do no rest reps like this versus just picking it up and holding for an equivalent amount of time? 

Thanks. Tips Tester is one of the few grip implements where I do not do timed holds- I do my timed holds for finger strength on Rock Rings which feel better for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
WestSlope
6 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Started my Tips Tester routine last week and my goal is 4 reds x 50. I know Tanner and Stellar Steve and few others can do that easy but for me a goal I want to achieve. BWT 212

 

BSS Tips Tester 231 lbs x 34 - YouTube

That is way more work than I could manage right now! You are a machine! I am training it though, so I'll see what I can do at some point. Maybe after my March 13 comp.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamTGlass

Impressive 🦍🦍🦾🦾🦾

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
WestSlope
1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

231 lbs x 36 (in 58 seconds) PR for reps and first time under 60 seconds. 14 more to goal for goal of 50 reps. 2 x 1.25 plates in between 25 KG

BSS Tips Tester Cardio 231 lbs x 36 (58 seconds) - YouTube

No way Devo doesn't come to mind.

Workin' in a coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down
Five o'clock in the mornin'
I'm already up and gone
Lord, I'm so tired
How long can this go on?
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
13 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

No way Devo doesn't come to mind.

Workin' in a coal mine
Goin' on down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down
Five o'clock in the mornin'
I'm already up and gone
Lord, I'm so tired
How long can this go on?

Stellar one, you still celebrating LOL. I actually went way, way back in time for my music choice prior to this set 1966 Beach Boys -God only knows

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Sullivan

The “Count of Monte Tipsto”

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
13 minutes ago, Joe Sullivan said:

The “Count of Monte Tipsto”

That is a good one -very funny Joe!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.