Gripper collection

Joe Sullivan

Joe Sullivan

I have come to the realization that closing grippers is useless for most things grip except closing a gripper and actually is feeling like it is giving me arthritis. This goes away as soon as I stop doing grippers. So not worth it to me at all....  I have quite a few or most of them that I may sell or trade for other things. I figure all I would need is a 3.5 and a 4 for SB if I ever compete on them and a 3 which I have and will be for fun closing every now and then.

Joe Sullivan
7 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Check out the selling forum if you intend on selling. When you post there, please list the specific items with prices. 

https://www.gripboard.com/index.php?/forum/27-selling/

I can’t check out the selling forum. I just got my account here last night and it seems new accounts have to wait to see this feature? Definitely not new here and I’ve seen people post similar things in this section, Matt.... guess I’m a rule breaker day one, eh? 🤯

Rick Browne

I feel that Joe should be "grandfathered" back in to his previous membership status. He always contributed good topics and training ideas on the board.... Jus' my opinion

• Like 1
Joe Sullivan
11 minutes ago, Rick Browne said:

I feel that Joe should be "grandfathered" back in to his previous membership status. He always contributed good topics and training ideas on the board.... Jus' my opinion

Thanks, Rick! Appreciate the support and more good things to come!

Wannagrip
59 minutes ago, Rick Browne said:

I agree with this. Let me fix it Joe.

• Thanks 1
Joe Sullivan
12 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

I agree with this. Let me fix it Joe.

Thanks, Bill.. appreciate it! image.png.c1e0240cc5121fb20af989d8aff0814e.png