Jump to content

Training log of MarkP. Road to 15 inch forearms,CoC 3.0 Close and 30 pullups


Recommended Posts

Hello this is my training log. I am markp and i am new to this forum. I am doing greasing the grove with mutliple exercises per day.
This is my routine:

afbeelding.png.e136d5b25f4d61bf1b7bc722e921ba1f.png
I will post some training footage here not all of it since it would be too much to keep track of.
I will also post progression pictures of my forearms and fat loss.
My PRs now are 2.5 coc closed right hand, 21 pullups and 220 kg deadlift. I can not deadlift now since the gyms are closed in the Netherlands.
Most of the time i train my grippers with high reps like 1.0 40-50 times. And sometimes i attempt heavy gripper when i feel fresh.
I am also trying to lose weight. I weigh 92 kg now at 175 cm. My goal weight is 82 kg.

Here is my most recent training  video, a pullup isometric with 20 kg:

 

Edited by markp
Forgot to add something
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hopefully

I love your country.

Good luck with your training!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

I love your country.

Good luck with your training!

Thank you

Here is my latest training video i just made
My grip is weak at the moment since i am overtrained/underecovered. I hope by training everyday multiple times per day that my recovery will eventually catch up

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
pancho_grip_lift
3 hours ago, markp said:

Hello this is my training log. I am markp and i am new to this forum. I am doing greasing the grove with mutliple exercises per day.
This is my routine:

afbeelding.png.e136d5b25f4d61bf1b7bc722e921ba1f.png
I will post some training footage here not all of it since it would be too much to keep track of.
I will also post progression pictures of my forearms and fat loss.
My PRs now are 2.5 coc closed right hand, 21 pullups and 220 kg deadlift. I can not deadlift now since the gyms are closed in the Netherlands.
Most of the time i train my grippers with high reps like 1.0 40-50 times. And sometimes i attempt heavy gripper when i feel fresh.
I am also trying to lose weight. I weigh 92 kg now at 175 cm. My goal weight is 82 kg.

Here is my most recent training  video, a pullup isometric with 20 kg:

 

Hello Mark! 

You have really cool goals! Keep us updated with your progress :rock

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuttgens

Nice man looks like fun. How many days per week are you going to do this? If your goal is to close heavier grippers I would probably try to atleast get a set or two in the 5-10 rep range not saying you have to though I do like the pump you get from hammering out high reps on a gripper.

Goos luck with your training.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nuttgens said:

Nice man looks like fun. How many days per week are you going to do this? If your goal is to close heavier grippers I would probably try to atleast get a set or two in the 5-10 rep range not saying you have to though I do like the pump you get from hammering out high reps on a gripper.

Goos luck with your training.

Thank you
I train everyday multiple times per day
I do heavy gripper attempts from time to time and 5 rep sets but most of the time i just crank out high reps

Here is  my latest gangster photo

Sl7bX96.jpg

Edited by markp
forgot something
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question
If i am doing wrist roller, captains of crush and expand your hand bands
Is radial/unvar deviation exercises then worth doing? I find radial/unvar deviation exercise boring, id rather focus on wrist roller and captains of crush

Edited by markp
a
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my current training routine

dCUNvkz.png

 

I had a cheap wrist roller, it broke. I will build my own now with pvc pipe and rope.

Edited by markp
image didnt work
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have received a self made wrist roller with PVC as a gift

I have a question, how much weight can PVC hold with wrist rolling?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuttgens
6 minutes ago, markp said:

I have received a self made wrist roller with PVC as a gift

I have a question, how much weight can PVC hold with wrist rolling?

Not sure man. Have never used one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
WestSlope
12 minutes ago, markp said:

how much weight can PVC hold with wrist rolling?

If it breaks you can go to a job site and get a new free one from the dumpster. You could stick a wood dowel inside the pvc to keep it from shattering an ending your parenthood plans.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Weighted pullups 20 kg 95 kg bodyweight

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neck training 20 kg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

New pr on weighted pullup
20 kg x 8 with 95 kg bodyweight

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

New pr on weighted pullup

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another pr with weighted pullup

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another pr on weighted pullup

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
markp

I am on a diet of 2000 calories now and i am jump roping everyday for fat loss.

My goal weight is 80 kg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuttgens

Good luck on the weight loss man. It sucks dropping weight but it feels pretty good once you hit your goal weight.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
markp

Day 9 of my diet.

q1znrFX.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
markp

9 questionable reps with 30 kg

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
markp

9 reps again
heres my calories

64AcJK7.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuttgens
24 minutes ago, markp said:

9 reps again
heres my calories

64AcJK7.png

Strong pull ups man. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.