Levan Saginashvili Grip Strength

Alawadhi

12 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Turns out the match didn’t even have to happen. Michael Todd is now the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. Shame really that politics forced Levan to not accept the match and therefore lose the rightful claim of being number 1 due to default/walkover.

Its a shame, i dont know that much about arm wrestling Politics but after reading all this it seems its as bad as boxing. 

On 2/4/2021 at 3:56 AM, Tommy J. said:

In the bold pretty much ends all speculation, and at the same time makes Igor have a better look it seems. Wow... thank you for the clarification Bader!

not surprised at the home mortgage deal by Igor, but am a bit surprised Levan has no interest in pulling MMT.

I suppose as long as the pullers willfully stay loyal to Igor, there is nothing wrong with that either.

but yes, best wishes to Khaled with MMA. Bader is there video of Khaled training MMA?.. if there is any form of VLOG on his journey I will DEFINITELY follow it!

Levan released a video statement here saying it was his choice. Now, people might say he was forced to say that. That is only speculation but I can confirm that Levan didn't want to do anything official outside of PAL. Even before Levan came to Dubai, he said he won't armwrestler MMT officially. Only for fun. But MMT wants it officially. 

16 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Turns out the match didn’t even have to happen. Michael Todd is now the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. Shame really that politics forced Levan to not accept the match and therefore lose the rightful claim of being number 1 due to default/walkover.

Michael is a good friend, very strong and I respect him a lot. He is the champ of NA. But to say the bold statement is not true, just a fun trend online. He needs to beat Levan.

People seem to forget Igor made AW big prior to Larry. What Igor has done to AW is beyond what anyone else has ever done. That's why many are loyal to him. And let's not forget, he is a businessman too. MMT doesn't want only to find out who is best, if he only wanted that, he could've done it without the cameras. He is looking for sponsors to make it big. Which is understandable. Here come Igor. His athlete has a contract with PAL. They can't ignore that. If anyone was in Igor's shoes, they would have done the same.

Do I think MMT deserve a match against Levan? Yes! We all want to see this match. But because of us fans, the athlete's can't break their contract and disrespect their organisation who built them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Levan released a video statement here saying it was his choice. Now, people might say he was forced to say that. That is only speculation but I can confirm that Levan didn't want to do anything official outside of PAL. Even before Levan came to Dubai, he said he won't armwrestler MMT officially. Only for fun. But MMT wants it officially. 

Michael is a good friend, very strong and I respect him a lot. He is the champ of NA. But to say the bold statement is not true, just a fun trend online. He needs to beat Levan.

People seem to forget Igor made AW big prior to Larry. What Igor has done to AW is beyond what anyone else has ever done. That's why many are loyal to him. And let's not forget, he is a businessman too. MMT doesn't want only to find out who is best, if he only wanted that, he could've done it without the cameras. He is looking for sponsors to make it big. Which is understandable. Here come Igor. His athlete has a contract with PAL. They can't ignore that. If anyone was in Igor's shoes, they would have done the same.

Do I think MMT deserve a match against Levan? Yes! We all want to see this match. But because of us fans, the athlete's can't break their contract and disrespect their organisation who built them.

Levan is a paper champion. He never won any professional title against any current champion. Pushkar died in the accident and Cyplenkov got sick. Michael is the only one who’s been a true PAL champion, a title which he lost to Cyplenkov. Since Levan is a paper champion and will not agree to a match against the WAL champion and former PAL champion, IMO the title defalts to the champion who didn’t back down. 

Michael Todd is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

If Levan wants to be the best, he’ll have to beat Michael first.

Edited by David_wigren
  • Like 1

In 2012 people said Pushkar would run through Michael Todd. People even said it was miss matched. Instead Michael won 6-0 and became the PAL world champion. A few years later people said Cyplenkov would break Michaels arm. Instead it ended in a VERY close 4-2 which was partly decided on fouls. That’s when the title moved to Cyplenkov. In 2018 Pushkar was scheduled to face Cyplenkov but he died in a tragic car accident on the way to the event. A few months later Cyplenkov got sick. And then in 2019 Igor scrapes together top-8 which Levan wins. To then proclaim to be the PAL champion and the “true” champion of the world is ridiculous. He is a paper champion.

Michael Todd is the true heavyweight champion of the world. He became it as soon as Levan ran from the challenge (probably under Igors influence).

Edited by David_wigren
  • Like 1

I can get on board with all of that. I agree that Levan is not a true champion at this moment, which of course is true but my belief is that he will beat Todd convincingly. You'd have to be crazy to think Levan at this moment is actually the champ because due to some unfortunate circumstances he has been unable to be in many high level matches, and while gym strength is great it's only part of the equation. 

22 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

I can get on board with all of that. I agree that Levan is not a true champion at this moment, which of course is true but my belief is that he will beat Todd convincingly. You'd have to be crazy to think Levan at this moment is actually the champ because due to some unfortunate circumstances he has been unable to be in many high level matches, and while gym strength is great it's only part of the equation. 

Love MMT or hate him, every bit of what wiggy says is 100% true. I even had a moment of “holy shit, I forgot about that!” As I was reading his comments.

people DID say (the vast majority of them!) that Pushkar would destroy Michael back when he took the title from Pushkar. But Michael proved different!

people DID say (literally!) Denis was gonna break Michaels arm. Yet the match went a super close 4-2, on fouls. 

Wiggy, I’m in agreement. Regardless of what random people think of Levans strength, he still hasn’t beat a single true champ In any official setting. The match between Levan and MMT has to happen.

in all honesty, we might even see Chaffee throw even more confusion into this deal soon. Lol!

and Should Chaffee beat Levan, there will be some major head scratching from his fan base.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well nobody knows who will win an actual match, we're all just guessing. I just give Levan slight odds to win, but don't think it will go 6-0 no matter who wins. He's totally right about all the champion status stuff, and don't see how anyone could argue that. 

1 hour ago, Climber028 said:

Well nobody knows who will win an actual match, we're all just guessing. I just give Levan slight odds to win, but don't think it will go 6-0 no matter who wins. He's totally right about all the champion status stuff, and don't see how anyone could argue that. 

Laven with all the juice in Europe is not going to crack that arm after the first few goes. Talk to the people who have actually touched MMT arm on a table- he’s on a different planet for his much punishment he can take. Huge humans have shitty endurance- everyone knows this. From Levans own words he did not want to pull with MMT in Dubai - does that sound like something the real champion would say 

this is a bar room sport not boxing. Dodging a guy is dodging a guy. LS wants no part of Todd or he would have taken it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Climber028 said:

If I’m being honest, I do believe Levan is much stronger than MMT. And want to also give him the slight edge. However, I also agree with previous sentiments about the endurance being a huge factor in that match. Where MMT will no doubt shine.

if* they pulled, I’d say Levan is gonna bag that ass up the first 2 matches. Hard. Then the endurance from MMT kings move is gonna be as much of a stop for Levan as it has anyone else.

just for conversation sake, in a double elimination tournament style setting, I don’t think Levan can be beaten.

in a 6 round super match setting, MMT is nearly impossible to defeat.

also for conversation sake, I feel that someone is gonna have to beat MMT in a 6rd super match before they can call themselves the champ.

heres more what I’m after with this conversation tho.. the notion that Levan can’t be champ until he beats MMT needs to be heard worldwide. until it pisses enough people off that the match can no longer be avoided. I’ll do my part to spread the word and make that happen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Laven with all the juice in Europe is not going to crack that arm after the first few goes. Talk to the people who have actually touched MMT arm on a table- he’s on a different planet for his much punishment he can take. Huge humans have shitty endurance- everyone knows this. From Levans own words he did not want to pull with MMT in Dubai - does that sound like something the real champion would say 

this is a bar room sport not boxing. Dodging a guy is dodging a guy. LS wants no part of Todd or he would have taken it 

Amen

• Like 1

People talk about contracts. Well, Michael is also under a contract by WAL. Yet Steve Kaplan, who runs WAL, hasn’t stepped in and stopped Michael from doing a supermatch outside of WAL. Igor saying that it can only happen in Top-8 and that Michael first has to qualify through Zloty is just as ridiculous and disrespectful as if Steve from WAL would be saying to Levan that he first has to qualify for WAL and then work his way up the roster before he can face Michael Todd. It’s ridiculous. 

If Michael did what they ask him to do he’d have to forfeit his position at WAL and then, it’d probably take at least 2 years before the match could even happen. And that’s assuming there will be a Zloty this year. If it’s also cancelled this year then it will take 3 years before their fight. By then Michael will be 51.

Surely everyone must see how ridiculous this is. This match is never going to happen unless it’s a seperate event. It could easily be set up as a Vendetta match like all the ones that has been done before. Even just offering Michael a spot as a contender or champion at Top-8 isn’t going to work either because it’ll force Michael to forfeit his position in the WAL as he would be busy competing all year at Top-8. It’d be the same as to ask Levan not to compete at top-8 and have him travel back and forth to the US to first fight Larratt, Chaffe, and Cadorette before he can face Michael. It’s not reasonable. It HAS to be in a separate event or it won’t ever happen. Igor and Levan know this and so this can’t be interpreted in any other way other than that Levan is running from Michael. This is why I’m calling Michael Todd the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. Because he’s not the one running.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Levan is a paper champion. He never won any professional title against any current champion. Pushkar died in the accident and Cyplenkov got sick. Michael is the only one who’s been a true PAL champion, a title which he lost to Cyplenkov. Since Levan is a paper champion and will not agree to a match against the WAL champion and former PAL champion, IMO the title defalts to the champion who didn’t back down. 

If Levan wants to be the best, he’ll have to beat Michael first.

Levan is the current PAL champion whether anyone likes it or not. It's unfortunate Pushkar passed away, but wasn't the last match between Pushkar and MT 6-0 for Pushkar? 

I met them both together and know their strength. I say 4-2 in favor of Levan. Michael have amazing endurance, yet Levan sheer power. AW can go any side actually. Denis got Devon 6-0. Well 5-1 but gave the last win to Devon out of respect. Of course, I have seen things off camera between the both in regards to their AW skills hence my prediction 4-2 at best.

Anyway, Igor will not entertain online people. He confirmed it. I spoke with them today. The only way is through PAL or their platform. He is a businessman who made the athlete's big in PAL. As a businessman he should have the cut too. There is no other way. Life will go on as is and the general people will continue entertaining top 8.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Levan is the current PAL champion whether anyone likes it or not. It's unfortunate Pushkar passed away, but wasn't the last match between Pushkar and MT 6-0 for Pushkar? 

I met them both together and know their strength. I say 4-2 in favor of Levan. Michael have amazing endurance, yet Levan sheer power. AW can go any side actually. Denis got Devon 6-0. Well 5-1 but gave the last win to Devon out of respect. Of course, I have seen things off camera between the both in regards to their AW skills hence my prediction 4-2 at best.

Anyway, Igor will not entertain online people. He confirmed it. I spoke with them today. The only way is through PAL or their platform. He is a businessman who made the athlete's big in PAL. As a businessman he should have the cut too. There is no other way. Life will go on as is and the general people will continue entertaining top 8.

So Michael Todd is the world #1 until proven otherwise and Levan becomes a 400lb chicken, it's that simple. 

14 minutes ago, Paul Savage said:

So Michael Todd is the world #1 until proven otherwise and Levan becomes a 400lb chicken, it's that simple. 

Chicken? Lol, try telling that to him in his face, if you can.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Chicken? Lol, try telling that to him in his face, if you can.

Well im 400lb too and combat trained so that just doesnt apply but it really doesnt make any odds as people typically don't like getting arrested. Rather than trying to fight me, the appropriate respone would be to instead man up and arm wrestle Michael Todd.

Either he's said what he said of his own accord, which means he's a chicken (id say another word here), or he's said it because Igor has paid him a bunch of money, which means he's a sell out, and a chicken (again enter other word here). That's just the way it is, i don't care if the guy had 96" forearms and could kill Thanos with his pinky finger, would make no odds.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paul Savage said:

Well im 400lb too and combat trained so that just doesnt apply but it really doesnt make any odds as people typically don't like getting arrested. Rather than trying to fight me, the appropriate respone would be to instead man up and arm wrestle Michael Todd.

Either he's said what he said of his own accord, which means he's a chicken (id say another word here), or he's said it because Igor has paid him a bunch of money, which means he's a sell out, and a chicken (again enter other word here). That's just the way it is, i don't care if the guy had 96" forearms and could kill Thanos with his pinky finger, would make no odds.

Never took you as a keyboard warrior Paul by calling them names over the internet. But hey, that's between you and him. Fact is people feel safe behind a keyboard or from a long distance. Well I can assure you people always (yes always) change their mind when they meet someone in person. They feel intimidated and emasculated.

Just now, Alawadhi said:

Never took you as a keyboard warrior Paul by calling them names over the internet. But hey, that's between you and him. Fact is people feel safe behind a keyboard or from a long distance. Well I can assure you people always (yes always) change their mind when they meet someone in person. They feel intimidated and emasculated.

Yes nobody has ever said anything to me in person, plenty over the internet. I'm not calling him names, i've not even messaged the dude. I'm just saying it like is, Levan doesn't want it, Michaels the world #1.

• Like 1

John Brzenk is regarded as the best of all time not only because of his incredible strength and skill at the table but also because he risked everything by actively traveling all over the world and competing against the touchest and strongest pullers all over the planet. That’s a true champion, someone who seeks out the best and beats the best. Hiding in a single federation and asking others to seek him up is not how a true champion would behave.

Levan is winner of top-8 and current heavyweight PAL paper champion.

It doesn’t matter if Levan is favorite or not. The only way for him to no longer be a paper champion is either by winning against a recovered Cyplenkov (who is the true current PAL champion since he never lost the title), or by becoming the undisputed champion through winning a supermatch against Michael Todd, who is the current champion of the other relevant professional federation.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Paul Savage said:

I’d say you both gas out with 2 minutes of grappling 😀

Just now, slazbob said:

I’d say you both gas out with 2 minutes of grappling 😀

Against each other maybe but i would box an try to keep it that way haha not the way it works against regular size poeple with grappling if your meaning in general though, the strength gap is just way too much. Nobody is getting an armbar on Levan that's for sure.

5 minutes ago, Paul Savage said:

Against each other maybe but i would box an try to keep it that way haha not the way it works against regular size poeple with grappling if your meaning in general though, the strength gap is just way too much. Nobody is getting an armbar on Levan that's for sure.

I like your odds but unfortunately Igor would never allow this match

• Haha 5

Just now, Climber028 said:

I like your odds but unfortunately Igor would never allow this match

haha Yeah id probably have to fight 50 other guys first with both arms tied behind my back in tournament style, all with unlimited rematch clauses if i somehow beat any of them.

4 hours ago, David_wigren said:

John Brzenk is regarded as the best of all time not only because of his incredible strength and skill at the table but also because he risked everything by actively traveling all over the world and competing against the touchest and strongest pullers all over the planet. That’s a true champion, someone who seeks out the best and beats the best. Hiding in a single federation and asking others to seek him up is not how a true champion would behave.

Levan is winner of top-8 and current heavyweight PAL paper champion.

It doesn’t matter if Levan is favorite or not. The only way for him to no longer be a paper champion is either by winning against a recovered Cyplenkov (who is the true current PAL champion since he never lost the title), or by becoming the undisputed champion through winning a supermatch against Michael Todd, who is the current champion of the other relevant professional federation.

Comon David, Levan is not hiding. Problem is everyone is saying things about Levan (and MT) and they don't even know what is going on besides what random internet gossips are saying. People who used to like Levan and if they saw him in real life will go take his autograph and picture. But know this, it is out of his hands he already said that before he came. He said he won't AW MT.

Anyone should pray he isn't in Levan's place. If you were in his shoes, you will act the same. I just had dinner with my friend, MT, and he shares my opinion. It is not in Levans hand.

Rest assured, something is coming up. Can't say more.

• Like 2