2021 International King Kong Grip Challenge

Eric Roussin

26 minutes ago, corefire said:

I am speechless right now 🥰

Michael Thomas wrote to us earlier this day. He offered $100 each for the best lift at the men's and women's finnish ball last month.

We will donate the money to a good cause to support children in sport.

It is so great to realise how there are good people in sport all over the world 🍀

#kingkong

inCollage_20211101_162657194.jpg

That makes you as great as Michael is!  Kudos to you all.

• Like 2

Sirko, incredible to see not only excellent gripster’s but wonderful human being’s. Well done to you and Patricia - all the best in future.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Literally in the last days of this year, the KK21 awards arrived in Ukraine, and luckily, the WR certificates from David Horne's "World of Grip" came with them on the same day!!!

Many thanks to Eric and Andrew, as well as to all those who made this tournament real! May the Force be with you in this New 2022 Year, guys!!!

IMG_2280a.jpg

• Like 6

On 12/28/2021 at 9:32 PM, Ivan Pupchenko said:

Literally in the last days of this year, the KK21 awards arrived in Ukraine, and luckily, the WR certificates from David Horne's "World of Grip" came with them on the same day!!!

Many thanks to Eric and Andrew, as well as to all those who made this tournament real! May the Force be with you in this New 2022 Year, guys!!!

IMG_2280a.jpg

Glad to see they arrived safely!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

Eric! I managed to present part of the prizes personally - if you should have seen this joy in the eyes of people! As if the child received for the New Year the present, about that he was even afraid write to Santa!))))) All efforts during organization and holding of tournament - all this was worth to seeing these emotions! Thank you both very much for THIS!!!!!! 

• Like 3

On 12/30/2021 at 6:31 PM, Ivan Pupchenko said:

Eric! I managed to present part of the prizes personally - if you should have seen this joy in the eyes of people! As if the child received for the New Year the present, about that he was even afraid write to Santa!))))) All efforts during organization and holding of tournament - all this was worth to seeing these emotions! Thank you both very much for THIS!!!!!! 

I love when accomplishment has this effect, on others and on myself.  It is so human.  I really feel like I have found a community in grip sports.  Even though it is worldwide and many of us will never meet, we all are connected in a way.  Congratulations!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Vinnie you so are right, but if all of us got together what a party that would be.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Okay! So, exactly one year ago the KK 2021 was announced.

And now we can't wait to know what are we going to lift this year! :))

Cheers!

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 5

On 1/28/2022 at 5:02 AM, insane.warrior said:

Okay! So, exactly one year ago the KK 2021 was announced.

And now we can't wait to know what are we going to lift this year! :))

Cheers!

This will be announced next week.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 5:41 AM, Eric Roussin said:

This will be announced next week.

Any movement on this? Been a week now 😅 

Outside of the USA/Canada we would like to know as early as possible to order our equipment. Last year, due to Covid and certain suppliers, it became especially hard for us to get the implements in a timely manner… 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kirwin said:

Any movement on this? Been a week now 😅 

Outside of the USA/Canada we would like to know as early as possible to order our equipment. Last year, due to Covid and certain suppliers, it became especially hard for us to get the implements in a timely manner… 

Yep. This year's contest thread has just been posted.

• Like 1