RRBT Review

rphilton

Thanks for the great program! I ran this program for 4 phases from mid-November to the end of December.  The only reason I stopped is we were out of town for the holidays (I don't know how TSA handles grippers in carry-on) and I was returning to work in the office.  Anyways, through four phases I went from a double on my unrated COC#2.5 to hitting 12 triples with the #2.5 in phase 4.

Further, I was able to go from missing my filed #2.5 by 4 mm or so to closing it in early January and I can now hit 6 consecutive reps on my #2.5.

Overall I would say the program was a success.  I never had skin issues.  I also have a lot of grippers--COC 1, 1.5, 2, and 2.5; HG150, HG200, and HG250; GHP4 and GHP5; and an RB160.  This allowed me to make "micro" progressions throughout the program.  In addition to having many grippers, I would also recommend doing some supination/pronation sledge work--this cleared up an issue I had in my left wrist in 2 days.

• Like 4

Really great training program for sure. Without RRBT I don't think I would ever have got past the #2.5. Low volume training simply doesn't work for me, especially not for grippers.

• Like 4