60kg Flask | One hand pinch

Mywor

Figured to share it here as well. Very cool to finally got this milestone. Ordered 3x20kg plates yesterday, and hopefully theyre perfect plates as they seem for the 3x20kg pinch lift.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mywor said:

Figured to share it here as well. Very cool to finally got this milestone. Ordered 3x20kg plates yesterday, and hopefully theyre perfect plates as they seem for the 3x20kg pinch lift.

Very insane Jesse!!!!

Freak lift :rock

On 1/8/2021 at 3:40 PM, pancho_grip_lift said:

Very insane Jesse!!!!

Thanks! Slowly progressing month by month 

16 hours ago, JasonD said:

Craziness!! Awesome Jesse!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

Sick pinch strength!

Is this the most anyone has pinched with one hand?

Thanks! Maybe atleast on video?

• Like 1

Wow bro. Without the turning technique too! I don't think anyone in the world right now can challenge you in one hand flask (normal pinch width).

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Wow bro. Without the turning technique too! I don't think anyone in the world right now can challenge you in one hand flask (normal pinch width).

Thanks! Yeah I prefer lifting with control and to lockout for training. With the turning technique youre just hoping to hit the certain height without controlling the lift and good lockout is impossible. 

I think my plate pinching and flask is very good currently, maybe the best. Truly working to be the first guy to hit 3x20kg lift, and that feat would be imo greatest ever. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Hello Bader! which is the turning technique?

Finland (a country with hardly any people in it😄) dominating in pinch lifting atm with you and Juha pulling huge numbers!

21 hours ago, Mywor said:

Thanks! Yeah I prefer lifting with control and to lockout for training. With the turning technique youre just hoping to hit the certain height without controlling the lift and good lockout is impossible. 

I think my plate pinching and flask is very good currently, maybe the best. Truly working to be the first guy to hit 3x20kg lift, and that feat would be imo greatest ever. 

That is good. Like the difference between strict lifts and tilts or straight IM anvil lift and with rotation. Yours is very dominant! And yes, I think you currently are the best in the world in these two lifts. If you can do 3 20's, then damn that is insane! 

21 hours ago, pancho_grip_lift said:

Hello Bader! which is the turning technique?

and

It will make you lift more because you will use rotation. It is the same thing as what people use on an anvil.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

That is good. Like the difference between strict lifts and tilts or straight IM anvil lift and with rotation. Yours is very dominant! And yes, I think you currently are the best in the world in these two lifts. If you can do 3 20's, then damn that is insane! 

and

It will make you lift more because you will use rotation. It is the same thing as what people use on an anvil.

Now I see it! Thanks Bader!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mywor said:

The 3x20kg plate pinch would be the greatest pinch feat ever in my book too. I know that Kody Burns once attempted it with a bar through the plates and he broke them off the gound. That was amazing. Unfortunately he didn't continue to train for the feat. I believe the feat is possible with thin plates (Leoko for you probably) and I wish you all the best achieving this new level of grip strength! Legend status in the making :rock

Awesome strength!! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 Good luck with the three 20kg discs - would be legendary! 💪🏼

• Like 1