Kirill Sarychev VS 98 KG Inch

Alawadhi

So Kirill isn't at his best shape ever. Well he is much healthier than what he used to be and that is what matters to him. Plus he has that pain Armwrestling elbow pain. Let's not forget, he Armwrestled Khaled too and we know how that usually hurts. 

So Kirill's attempt on the 172 pounds Inch was easy. With both right and left hand. He then went to the 98 KG Inch and wow, he did lift it. But the lockout was questionable. Here is the video

At his good shape with no pain and fresh, I believe he can easily hold it up at lockout.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Hopefully said:

I noticed in the comments that not a lot of Russian people liked him, claiming he wasn't a likeable person at all. I think arrogance was the primary reason. Interesting that so many shared those feelings, I wonder why. 

Which comments are you talking about? Larry's? Kirill is not arrogant at all, on the contrary, he is humble.

3 hours ago, Hopefully said:

I noticed in the comments that not a lot of Russian people liked him, claiming he wasn't a likeable person at all. I think arrogance was the primary reason. Interesting that so many shared those feelings, I wonder why. 

It's called jealousy. Magnus Samuelsson has a lot of haters also. And all of them are swedish....

Guy basically said in the video that it doesn't matter who wins and that it's just for fun. Doesn't seem arrogant to me. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

Maybe, although I have always been a little hesitant with that label when we are talking about successful people. There are always those who write off each and every criticism as jealousy in those cases, almost like it's impossible to have well grounded criticism of someone if you aren't as successful yourself. 

Ok, you seem to know a lot about Kirill, please explain in what way he's arrogant then? Doesn't seem arrogant at all in the videos from Dubai. Please enlighten me, I would really like to know.

If someone talks bad about him from these videos it's nothing less than jealousy as far as I'm concerned. Not sure why you even bring this up here to be honest.

Haters gonna hate.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

I don't think I implied I knew anything? Hence why I asked. I brought it up because I found it interesting. 

I don't think it's interesting at all. Every successfull person has haters. It's very basic human behaviour to be jealous. People express it in different ways. Behind the computer screen everyone is an expert.

The real experts are the successfull people.

To be honest I really don't see why it has to be discussed here at all. Thread is about Kirill lifting the dumbbell.

One reason I don't go on social media is to not have to see all the drama there.

You would be much better off asking the haters why they don't like him. Rather than brining it up here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hopefully said:

To each their own. 

I've dealt with this a lot in the past. It's not fun at all. Just don't forget who had the world record in bench press. It's easy to be an expert when you haven't acomplished anything. It's another thing to actually becoming an expert at something.

Just now, Hopefully said:

I don't know what you are talking about here, the Russians who commented think they are experts because they don't like him, is that it? Makes sense.

Obviously they think they know more than him and are better than him. There's probably a reason why they think he's arrogant. I would bet the real arrogance comes from the keyboard warriors, as usual.

That's almost always the case. I've been on the internet since 95, thats's my experiance.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Obviously they think they know more than him and are better than him. There's probably a reason why they think he's arrogant. I would bet the real arrogance comes from the keyboard warriors, as usual.

That's almost always the case. I've been on the internet since 95, thats's my experiance.

100%. And as you said, why is Kirill haters even brought up here? This topic is about his thick bar strength, not his haters.

I sat with him few times and I assure you that Kirill is a humble man.

Back to topic guys.

I think he could lift the 98kg and hold it, if he weren't dealing with that terrible pain, don't you, Bader?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jedd Johnson said:

I think he could lift the 98kg and hold it, if he weren't dealing with that terrible pain, don't you, Bader?

100%

And a good chance at lifting the Millennium with tilt too.

• Like 2