Bollinger

Guest tomykelly

Tom, If you can close the trainer or better, the bollinger grippers will be of no use to you.  However if you don't own any of the COC grippers from ironmind or comparable grippers, and you are in the market for less expensive sports store grippers, I'd reccomend going to Target and purchasing their heavy tension grippers.  These are cheap and reasonably difficult if you've never done much grip training.  As far as bollinger products go, they do make a "grip putty" that comes in a plastic jar, which is good to squeeze, pinch, and spread by opening your hands.  It is also good for active recovery from training with more difficult grippers.  Hope this helps. :)

Guest tomykelly

I have 1 thru 3 of the COC grippers can close No.2 .At 52 don't know if No.3 will ever be closed but my grandson may one day.  I think I'll stay away from the Bollingers and stick with the COC 's and barbell wrist curls thanks .

The toy grippers are good for the gripper-on-a-string exercise described in the first Tip of the Month by Brookfield.

tomykelly, you are still too young to use age as an excuse. Gale Gillingham is making a serious run at the #4 and Karl Norberg did a hub lift of 75 pounds at 78 years of age.