New guy.

Adam Fry

11 minutes ago, Adam Fry said:

I actually closed it off camera but wasn't recording. I rested 5 minutes and tried again recording and failed.. I'll try again tomorrow.

Nice. You got it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Nuttgens said:

You will close the 2 very soon just have to get used to it. When I got my grippers I got the 1, 1.5 and 2 and could close the 1 around 10 times I think the 1.5 around 5 and couldn’t close the 2 but after two or Three weeks I was closing my 2. How many reps can you do with the 1.5? And did you get any other grippers past the 2?

I also have a 2.5

• Like 2

A little update. I got sick and took a break. Came back and I cannot close a 2 "officially" my biggest problem is the gripper moving down my hand when trying to set it. If I get a deep set I can keep it still and close it typically only the first time. Is chalk the only answer? I really wanted to stay away from chalk because I feel it isn't genuine. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Adam Fry said:

A little update. I got sick and took a break. Came back and I cannot close a 2 "officially" my biggest problem is the gripper moving down my hand when trying to set it. If I get a deep set I can keep it still and close it typically only the first time. Is chalk the only answer? I really wanted to stay away from chalk because I feel it isn't genuine. 

I would use chalk for sure it makes a big difference and helps a lot.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Update.

I just closed a 2.5 for the first time. It's not with a cc but I'm not worried about that until I want to hit a 3 "officially" that will be the hardest thing for me to achieve thus far. I can close a 2 3 times. So it has become my new training gripper. I have been doing 3 sets of 3 throughout the day for a month now. I'll continue this and do no more than 5 reps and I'll go up on my sets as I get stronger. That's what I'm after right now strength > size

Thanks

• Like 2

good luck, hard work pays off