IHUNIU 100 KG Power Twister Overhand (brand new out of package)

Kluv#0

Never heard of Power Twisters before watching Grip Legend Adam Glass try one out a few weeks back. Fun to use(might be great for steel benders) but many who use them say they weaken significantly over time so it was fun challenge to try right out of box. I spoke about overhand being harder- which is for me but may not be for others. I have a torn left pectoral major so underhand hurts a tad bit after using the 80 KG. I get a tad bit pumped for big efforts especially 6 A.M. Sunday:) 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

Great job! Those are fun to train with for sure.

Thanks Beast! I upload on front street unusual lifts, etc. so I figured this would be appropriate:) Agree that the PT's are fun to train with and are very unique. I have the 80KG that I bought recently and enjoy doing over/under at end of my wrist workout. 

• Like 2

Crushing it 💪💪💪💪💪💪

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AdamTGlass said:

Crushing it 💪💪💪💪💪💪

Thank you Adam, I appreciate you watching my video!

• Like 1

"Bend the exerciser Arnold"

Arnold had one of those but was draped with hot women so he wins sorry sir lol

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, king crusher said:

"Bend the exerciser Arnold"

Arnold had one of those but was draped with hot women so he wins sorry sir lol

No doubt Arnold will always be the man! He had one of the best quotes ever " Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 Million but I was just as happy when I had $48 Million." That is a classic. IMO, he had the greatest looking physique in history.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

ITTA GOLD 90 KG x 2 Underhand - new out of box. I have learned that this particular brand of PT are the Gold Standard of Power Twisters due to springs made with German Steel that wont weaken with use. This was much harder than the Ihuniu 100 KG. 

ITTA GOLD 90 KG x 2 - new out of box - YouTube

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BottledCitrus said:

Need one. 

The pricing is goofy. The 90k is more expensive then the 80k and 100k 🤔

The ITTA Haoying Gold are the best PT- German steel -very good investment(shipping prices strange)  My ITTA Haoying 90 KG Gold is harder than regular ITTA 110kg (black springs) and much harder than Ihuniu 100kg. Very fun as they works the wrists and deals punishment to the inner chest, lats and triceps. I would recommend getting a lighter one in addition to the 90 kg if you have never tried one.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...