Double lift on 90 kg FBBC Thomas Inch

AdamTGlass

Weighing in at 212 lb today 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG-8QLVA1-8/?igshid=wkuznhtfsvvp

Idk why IG videos are not converting to video off link 

as above double 200’s on the Fat Bastard TI replicas - best lift at lowest body weight. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on an amazing feat Adam! 

• Thanks 1

Pound for pound one of the strongest in thickbar lifting. Also great to see grip guys with overall body strength as well. How much stronger do you think you need to be to pull them levelled off the ground? Less than 5% I would imagine. I recall it did not take you that long to lift the inch replica levelled when some of us 'complained' about your tilted first attempts. Granted, gains would come at a slower pace after years of grip training.

Interesting that you seem to be even stronger in this than in the axle relatively speaking, given your relatively modest hand size. 

• Thanks 1

"

"Idk why IG videos are not converting to video off link"

I have put in a support ticket on this.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mikael Siversson said:

Pound for pound one of the strongest in thickbar lifting. Also great to see grip guys with overall body strength as well. How much stronger do you think you need to be to pull them levelled off the ground? Less than 5% I would imagine. I recall it did not take you that long to lift the inch replica levelled when some of us 'complained' about your tilted first attempts. Granted, gains would come at a slower pace after years of grip training.

Interesting that you seem to be even stronger in this than in the axle relatively speaking, given your relatively modest hand size. 

Thank you - I’ve had a few level single hand lifts leftie in it - to get both double I would say at least +5% & I think rep work plus continuing to push my single hand axle. I think when I’m very consistent with 440 on the IM bar this will be tight.