School Boy Vs Larry Wheels and Khaled Jashell

Alawadhi

18 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Personally I’m not concerned with Khaleds behavior. I’m certain that he will be a perfect gentleman if he ever makes it to the USA for collaboration.

Since when was being a perfect gentleman required in US comps. :D  He could yell, scream, slam the table, argue with the ref, stall for ages, complain and trashtalk the opponent before and during the match, and look like a regular WAL pro.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Karl said:

Since when was being a perfect gentleman required in US comps. :D  He could yell, scream, slam the table, argue with the ref, stall for ages, complain and trashtalk the opponent before and during the match, and look like a regular WAL pro.

lol Indeed!

I suppose I should have been more specific.. in a way I’m relating him to Michael Todd.. lots of folks, respectable folks I might add, definitely hate Michael online. But when he’s standing next to them at a tournament they tend to change their mind.

I honestly do not believe the in person shifts in behavior are because anyone is afraid of him. It’s because he’s actually a pretty good dude once you are face to face with him. Most do leave saying they like him and that he’s a good dude after meeting him in person. Even if they hated him before online.

while I’m not exactly a superstar at any strength sport, I too have the exact same effect on people. Hated online, but then when I act the exact same way and say the exact same stuff in person, literally no one gets offended. Much like Michael, I don’t think they are afraid of me either.

Khaled will be no different. I think most that meet him in person do like him from what I can tell.

but yes, WAL seems to be much like the WWE in marketing. Lol

• Like 5