School Boy Vs Larry Wheels and Khaled Jashell

Alawadhi

So school boy landed two days ago. Today was their match. Larry asked not to share videos or results until he posts it. So I am helping the hype here guys. Wait and see what happened. School Boy is awesome. Larry is awesome too!

• Like 5

Schoolboy destroyed Larry of course.  Larry has less than zero technical skill.

Khalid steam rolled schoolboy

• Like 3

If Larry gets a rematch with his Right he will have better Chance. 

Awa Jashell was awesome!

• Like 1

I knew once they went to the strap that Alex had no chance against Khaled. And he has no technical strap training, unreal. Just pure power.

Give him six months of table training with someone like Devon and a week-long strap boot camp with Travis Bagent and he will compete easily against very high-level heavyweights.

Edited by Billy Jack
  • Like 2

@Florian Kellersmann He changed his name from Awa to Khaled.

Since Devon, Khaled was training with me once a week. That's all I get to train anyway. I made a small diet plan too for him, hence you see him bigger. Basically more food. In these two month time, we have been training him in Armwrestling. My friend Faijaz who is an ex pro Armwrestler is the technical AW guy. Khaled isn't as strong in straps hence he was avoiding straps at all costs. We taught him the usage of his grip and wrists. Faijaz taught him more in straps. The results were intense! School Boy who will be competing in WAL next year didn't have any chance against Khaled. After beating Wheels in left, he thought Khaled will also be easy. Boy he was wrong. He knew he was standing in front if a man when shaking hands. He was in fear and shaking when he slipped the first time. Boy didn't have a chance at all. Khaled can be the best Arm Wrestler ever. In less than ten days, Khaled will have much more time to train. Just wait and see 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, slazbob said:

Kaled has added muscle since the first video he met Devon in. Getting through that hand looks impossible...maybe prey for a low grip hook!

Maybe this is the only chance. John Brzenk couldn't beat Cleve Dean except when he applied a low hook if I recall correctly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Maybe this is the only chance. John Brzenk couldn't beat Cleve Dean except when he applied a low hook if I recall correctly.

True, at the Yukon Jack in ‘93 or ‘94. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Khaled can be the best Arm Wrestler ever.

Khaled is amazingly strong, however he needs to get his ego in check or he will foul out of a real competition. Just because you are big and strong does not mean you get to bully the referee 

• Like 3

I also got the impression that School Boy and Alex were not impressed by Khaled's table etiquette because that match did not even appear in the ARMWRESTLING TV youtube video...could have something to do with School boy getting run over by Khaled haha.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

Khaled is amazingly strong, however he needs to get his ego in check or he will foul out of a real competition. Just because you are big and strong does not mean you get to bully the referee 

You should know where he came from. No education at all. He didn't live my life and yours. Very hard tough competitive life. Plus, he is such a newbie that he didn't know he cannot move his hands. As you saw, the referee himself said he doesn't know when the camera man and Alex top roller said that's a foul. School boy was trying to take every bit of advantage too. Khaled is even fiercer and if anyone stand as his opponent, he will understand.

2 minutes ago, slazbob said:

And make sure Larry doesn’t give him any “supplements” 😃

He won't. Larry isn't training him and Larry is very honest man. He says he is using PEDs when many other do not say.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, slazbob said:

And make sure Larry doesn’t give him any “supplements” 😃

Pshh hell no. I want him to get all the "supplements" he can get his hands on. Level the playing field. I wanna see Khaled steam rolling silverback gorillas by next year 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

I also got the impression that School Boy and Alex were not impressed by Khaled's table etiquette because that match did not even appear in the ARMWRESTLING TV youtube video...could have something to do with School boy getting run over by Khaled haha.   

I thought the same thing too. They didn't expect it.

Mazahir also Armwrestled Alex top roll and won. Very interesting.

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Boulderbrew said:

Pshh hell no. I want him to get all the "supplements" he can get his hands on. Level the playing field. I wanna see Khaled steam rolling silverback gorillas by next year 

He wants children 😁

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

He wants children 😁

Obviously all in jest. Khaled has a very bright future ahead of him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

You should know where he came from. No education at all. He didn't live my life and yours. Very hard tough competitive life. Plus, he is such a newbie that he didn't know he cannot move his hands. As you saw, the referee himself said he doesn't know when the camera man and Alex top roller said that's a foul. School boy was trying to take every bit of advantage too. Khaled is even fiercer and if anyone stand as his opponent, he will understand.

I see what you mean. Being competitive and aggressive are great traits for strength sports, but I hope he ditches the one upmanship attitude 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

Can you imagine? Bionic arm for sure!

34 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

He won't. Larry isn't training him and Larry is very honest man. He says he is using PEDs when many other do not say.

It’s an easy thing to fall into. You can see he just loves this competition and being told he’s world class, already. From his background that you have mentioned, this is one of the best things to happen to him I’m sure. Monster Todd is coming in a few weeks...get him ready- this will be good!

Bader-

have you had him try thumbless inch training yet? Think he’s going to be able to do it with the Millennium some day which would be like...at this point, no setting a GHP 10 or something!

36 minutes ago, slazbob said:

It’s an easy thing to fall into. You can see he just loves this competition and being told he’s world class, already. From his background that you have mentioned, this is one of the best things to happen to him I’m sure. Monster Todd is coming in a few weeks...get him ready- this will be good!

I am getting him ready ;)

29 minutes ago, slazbob said:

Bader-

have you had him try thumbless inch training yet? Think he’s going to be able to do it with the Millennium some day which would be like...at this point, no setting a GHP 10 or something!

He can't lift the Inch thumbless. His hands doesn't fit. But he has lifted the Millennium trainer thumbless which is harder than the inch video in my channel.

• Like 2

Respect to schoolboy for putting up with that nonsense from khaled.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Slippery Pete said:

Respect to schoolboy for putting up with that nonsense from khaled.

I have to agree with this.