Khaled VS Larry Wheels

Alawadhi

Yes this is Armwrestling but with all the grip training Khaled went through, Larry and the rest doesn't have a chance at all. In straps Larry did beat Khaled, but without it's impossible. All the grip plus AW specific grip specific paid off well. Suhail was very annoyed by it and tomorrow him and Larry are coming to train with grip. Should I share everything I thought Khaled :devil? Well it will not work as good as to Khaled, because of his hand size advantage. But, Khaled said not to teach anyone anything until schoolboy comes. He wants to defeat schoolboy so bad now.

• Like 14

Khaled seems SO DAMN strong! I don’t think Larry has much of a chance in a supermatch against Schoolboy. In my opinion the hype should be Khaled vs Schoolboy! 

• Like 7

I like both of these guys and think they have a lot of arm wrestling potential. With Larry, I wonder if he is listening to too many people about what he should be doing on the arm wrestling table? Kind of reminds me of the old saying about ‘Too many cooks spoil the broth’

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Blackjaw said:

I like both of these guys and think they have a lot of arm wrestling potential. With Larry, I wonder if he is listening to too many people about what he should be doing on the arm wrestling table? Kind of reminds me of the old saying about ‘Too many cooks spoil the broth’

To be fair, he doesn’t seem to be very good at taking the advice and applying it on the table. Still pretty much pulls the same way he did months ago. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

To be fair, he doesn’t seem to be very good at taking the advice and applying it on the table. Still pretty much pulls the same way he did months ago. 

Yea I agree. Larry goes where the interest goes. I don't think his heart is in it. Just my opinion 🤷‍♂️ He hasn't really improved much, some people pick things up faster than others I guess.

Edited by AvgJo

On 10/18/2020 at 2:00 PM, Boulderbrew said:

Strongly agree. Needs to focus on one thing (e.g., arm wrestling, powerlifting, or whatever) and stick to it. Would like to see Khaled's hand versus Cyplenkov's.......although I think Denis is still too strong

On 10/18/2020 at 2:19 PM, AvgJo said:

Yea I agree. Larry goes where the interest goes. I don't think his heart is in it. Just my opinion 🤷‍♂️ He hasn't really improved much, some people pick things up faster than others I guess.

If you go back and watch the video when Devon was training him, you could tell Wheels wasn't taking it seriously. Asking the wrong questions and not focused.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 5:21 PM, Alawadhi said:

Yes this is Armwrestling but with all the grip training Khaled went through, Larry and the rest doesn't have a chance at all. In straps Larry did beat Khaled, but without it's impossible. All the grip plus AW specific grip specific paid off well. Suhail was very annoyed by it and tomorrow him and Larry are coming to train with grip. Should I share everything I thought Khaled :devil? Well it will not work as good as to Khaled, because of his hand size advantage. But, Khaled said not to teach anyone anything until schoolboy comes. He wants to defeat schoolboy so bad now.

Bring in Kirill Sarychev or Eric Spoto

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

If you go back and watch the video when Devon was training him, you could tell Wheels wasn't taking it seriously. Asking the wrong questions and not focused.

That same video you are referring to with Devon was what led me to that conclusion. Larry wasn’t really paying attention and it was hard for me to watch. Khaled has a real interest in grip and enjoys what he trains (atleast it seems like that) which is great for us viewers. Imagine if he didn’t enjoy it and thought it was lame, we would never get to see what he was capable of, Khaled I am referring to.

Edited by AvgJo
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, AvgJo said:

That same video you are referring to with Devon was what led me to that conclusion. Larry wasn’t really paying attention and it was hard for me to watch. Khaled has a real interest in grip and enjoys what he trains (atleast it seems like that) which is great for us viewers. Imagine if he didn’t enjoy it and thought it was lame, we would never get to see what he was capable of, Khaled I am referring to.

Yeah Larry was wasting Devon’s time. Would like to see Khaled get into arm wrestling. I’m assuming he’s heavy enough to compete in heavy weight division? Forgive my ignorance on that

5 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Yeah Larry was wasting Devon’s time. Would like to see Khaled get into arm wrestling. I’m assuming he’s heavy enough to compete in heavy weight division? Forgive my ignorance on that

I think he’s between 5’11 and 6’1 and around 115kg? @Alawadhi mentioned it before somewhere.

Edited by AvgJo
  • Like 3

I'm really enjoying these posts - please keep them going!  The raw talent is crazy here.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 11:19 PM, AvgJo said:

He did improve a bit. Suhail could easily beat him before, not anymore. But Larry's method is to train everything. After all, he is a vlogger and that is his main income. Doing everything is what the general people want to see.

19 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Bring in Kirill Sarychev or Eric Spoto

That's a good idea! 

18 hours ago, AvgJo said:

I think he’s between 5’11 and 6’1 and around 115kg? @Alawadhi mentioned it before somewhere.

Yep.

16 hours ago, climber511 said:

I'm really enjoying these posts - please keep them going!  The raw talent is crazy here.

Sure. Tonight I will have Larry over and Khaled is our secret guest. Let him show Larry what can he do in grip!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Sure. Tonight I will have Larry over and Khaled is our secret guest. Let him show Larry what can he do in grip!

Or a Nathan Holle / Khaled collaboration! He can learn from the King of Grip 👑

• Like 1

Here is a peak preview of what happened. More to come on Larry Wheels channel.

• Like 7

fascinating. Ive just seen on insta larry trying a 20kg plate curl and failing then khaled does one no problem. 

Edited by mcalpine1986
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, acromegaman said:

Crazy strength! How far does Khaled have to travel to train at your place?

15 minutes ride. My friend picks him up usually.

44 minutes ago, mcalpine1986 said:

fascinating. Ive just seen on insta larry trying a 20kg plate curl and failing then khaled does one no problem. 

Yeah but he didn't do that strict. Still, mine are Olympic sized and is hard. Few days ago he did it strict with another 20 KG plate.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

Yeah but he didn't do that strict. Still, mine are Olympic sized and is hard. Few days ago he did it strict with another 20 KG plate.

Yes its wasnt that strict but i was impressed how casually easy even in loose form it was for him. His fingers would of been under a lot of pressure like that. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

I just logged into this forum for the first time in 5 years to post this video. Little I did I know that one of the guys who was there is also a member here 😅

• Like 2

1 hour ago, offermann said:

I just logged into this forum for the first time in 5 years to post this video. Little I did I know that one of the guys who was there is also a member here 😅

Haha 👊🏻😎

• Like 1