Faking gripper closes

Alawadhi

This is only for educational purpose. I hope we keep it civil. So there are ways cheaters do to fake a gripper close. I attempted one. First time was a miserable failure which ended in so much laughter.

Second one was successful. It was something we thought on the spot to do. Clean people of course won't get offended by this video. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

I’ve been thinking about attempting to do a flawless fake gripper close of a #4 close with everything shown on video, width of the gripper before and after, caliper measurement of the spring, close inspection of the spring etc. And see if anyone can find how I faked the close.

I know some of you will probably think “but David, you already have a flawless #4 close”. But if you inspect closely, you will find that I have altered the spring a little in that photo.

2B62B976-642B-41A3-B824-422BDB9425F1.png

Edited by David_wigren
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

I’ve been thinking about attempting to do a flawless fake gripper close of a #4 close with everything shown on video, width of the gripper before and after, caliper measurement of the spring, close inspection of the spring etc. And see if anyone can find how I faked the close.

I know some of you will probably think “but David, you already have a flawless #4 close”. But if you inspect closely, you will find that I have altered the spring a little in that photo.

That photo makes me laugh out loud everytime i see it 🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

That photo makes me laugh out loud everytime i see it 🤣

Me too! :)

• Like 1

I also closed my coc3 a while ago, very proud of this

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

No. They were not full range. 

Damn you purists and your full ranged closes!

• Haha 3

Two cheaters/fakers/frauds l disliked my two video. Few fake accounts started to attack on social media and emails. Three people that knows me asked me personally if I meant them....lol. Guys, lemme tell you this (and I know distance from me will make you feel safe), if you are clean, there is nothing to worry about. Why bother? We all fight for justice. But if you faked a lift or a close, then shame on you. Until then, The People will be demanding answers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Alawadhi said:, lemme tell you this (and I know distance from me will make you feel safe), if you are clean, there is nothing to worry about. Why bother? We all fight for justice. But if you faked a lift or a close, then shame on you. 

Bader, excuse me for asking for clarification. When you say “clean”, do you mean “honest”, or “truthful”, or “honorable”, or words similar to that? In sports in the US, we tend to use the word “clean” to mean “drug free”...

1 hour ago, Hubgeezer said:

Bader, excuse me for asking for clarification. When you say “clean”, do you mean “honest”, or “truthful”, or “honorable”, or words similar to that? In sports in the US, we tend to use the word “clean” to mean “drug free”...

Sorry for the misclarification. By clean I meant honest, truthful, honorable. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

Quite amazing that people really care so much that it drives them to "attack" you on social media and stuff. 

I've been in a lot of communities and hobbies and there are always cheaters, it's weird even for stuff with no prizes or reward, people will still cheat and fake things for whatever reason. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Climber028 said:

I've been in a lot of communities and hobbies and there are always cheaters, it's weird even for stuff with no prizes or reward, people will still cheat and fake things for whatever reason. 

Yes, there's always people who seeks attention. Doesn't matter if it's competitive or not. There's always a fair share of attention whores out there :D 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 3:42 AM, David_wigren said:

How did you come to own the man, the myth,  the legend,  Joe Kinnys #4 gripper?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, king crusher said:

How did you come to own the man, the myth,  the legend,  Joe Kinnys #4 gripper?

I don’t see how Kinney has anything to with a topic about faking gripper closes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Hubgeezer said:

👎

Oh come on sir,  his 4 close is about as believable as bigfoot running around the woods. 

• Like 3