King King 2020 North Texas Location (Weatherford, TX)

AdamTGlass

Hello friends I’m excited to host the International King Kong of Grip contest North Texas site. The contest will be held on my ranch located at 1880 Dennis Rd, Weatherford TX 76087. My home is 30 minutes west of downtown Fort Worth and 50 minutes west of the DFW Airport. Lodging accommodations are as close as 2 minutes east of the property at Old Dennis Rd Exit 406 off Interstate 20. At exit 408/ Weatherford Main Street there are dozens of options. 

King Kong features weight/age/gender classes. See the main thread for details. Teen competitors are welcome but please no small children. Contact me directly if you have questions. 

The Texas Location will lift Saturday 24 Oct 2020 at 4 pm. Guests are welcome to arrive any time after 2 pm. Weigh in will be open from 2 pm to 3:55. Rules briefing will begin at 4 pm. There is NO MAKE UP LIFTS FOR LATE ARRIVAL. If you miss weigh in and rules it will hurt your placing.  

The schedule for events will be one hand pinch lift on Barrel Strength Flask 4:10-4:40, FBBC 2.25” Crusher 4:55-530, FBBC Grabball 5:45-6:15, Ironmind Littlebig Horn 6:30-7 pm. This is the plan assuming I see the number of lifters projected. If any event goes faster than 30 minutes we will press forward. 

Texas Arm Wrestling League will have tables at the meet. We will have pulling and some odd object medleys for all to play. 

I will prepare both bbq and vegetarian options for meals. Please specifically indicate if you have any food allergies. 

We will have feats & fellowship for the evening, likely shutting down around 11 pm. 

Entry for the event will be $25.00 USD to cover your competitor submission for scoring and meal. Bring your favorite adult refreshments. I will do some batches of margaritas but I’m not saying I will cover the whole evening. 

My email is AdamTGlass00@gmail.com 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

Hello friends I’m excited to host the International King Kong of Grip contest North Texas site. The contest will be held on my ranch located at 1880 Dennis Rd, Weatherford TX 76087. My home is 30 minutes west of downtown Fort Worth and 50 minutes west of the DFW Airport. Lodging accommodations are as close as 2 minutes east of the property at Old Dennis Rd Exit 406 off Interstate 20. At exit 408/ Weatherford Main Street there are dozens of options. 

King Kong features weight/age/gender classes. See the main thread for details. Teen competitors are welcome but please no small children. Contact me directly if you have questions. 

The Texas Location will lift Saturday 24 Oct 2020 at 4 pm. Guests are welcome to arrive any time after 2 pm. Weigh in will be open from 2 pm to 3:55. Rules briefing will begin at 4 pm. There is NO MAKE UP LIFTS FOR LATE ARRIVAL. If you miss weigh in and rules it will hurt your placing.  

The schedule for events will be one hand pinch lift on Barrel Strength Flask 4:10-4:40, FBBC 2.25” Crusher 4:55-530, FBBC Grabball 5:45-6:15, Ironmind Littlebig Horn 6:30-7 pm. This is the plan assuming I see the number of lifters projected. If any event goes faster than 30 minutes we will press forward. 

Texas Arm Wrestling League will have tables at the meet. We will have pulling and some odd object medleys for all to play. 

I will prepare both bbq and vegetarian options for meals. Please specifically indicate if you have any food allergies. 

We will have feats & fellowship for the evening, likely shutting down around 11 pm. 

Entry for the event will be $25.00 USD to cover your competitor submission for scoring and meal. Bring your favorite adult refreshments. I will do some batches of margaritas but I’m not saying I will cover the whole evening. 

My email is AdamTGlass00@gmail.com 

Ill be there!!

• Like 1

I’ll be there. Looking forward to another great contest!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saff said:

I wanna come to your contest instead of hosting my own. Yours sounds like a lot more fun.

Yeah! What the hell, Mike? Get your shit together and be more like Adam!

• Haha 1